15

Darrion

"Dada are we going to see lions?"

I was in the middle of getting Santana dressed.

"Yes, baby we can go see any animal you wanna see."

Myah wanted to take Santana to the zoo today and ever since we told her she won't stop talking about it.

"When are we leaving?"

"As soon as ya momma finish getting ready."

She soon disappeared upstairs. Santana really made me change my perspective on kids. I want a whole football team. As long as they just like Santana.

I don't care what nobody say Santana isn't my sister she's my daughter. And if anybody got some shit to say about it they will be found on they granny's porch dead. SIMPLE.

After about 10 minutes Myah cane down the steps with Tana right behind her.

"It took ya big headed ass long enough."

"Boy fuck you." She said grabbing the keys to my Audi.

"I mean I'm with it if you with it." I said giving her a smirk.

"And what the fuck you think your doing?!" I realized what the hell she just grabbed.

"I wanna drive the Audi." She pouted.

"Hell no. I'll drive or you can pick another car."

"Baby please." She pouted even more. She knows this pouting shit don't work on me so I don't even know why she's trying.

I sat there with my arms crossed until she was done.

"Daddy please."

She don't know what she's getting herself into.

She sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my head to where my face was on her chest.

"Fine, come on let's go."

She had the biggest smile on her face as she practically ran to the garage.

~The Zoo~

The gang met us here. Tezz and Ari was acting like some kids. They big asses was more excited about the animals then Santana was.

As son as we got to the lions Santana went crazy.

"Momma look!" She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Can I have the lion?" She asked.

"Uh.... no."

Her whole faced dropped. I hated telling her no.  She looked like she wanted to cry.

She crossed her arms and walked over to Myah.

"Roman what did you do to my child."

"All I did was tell her no."

Everyone turned around and looked at me with an shocked expression.

"You told Santana no?" Kells asked

"She asked for a lion. Too dangerous and who gonna take care of the motherfucker? Not me."

Santana was now in Myahs arms with her head facing the other way. I could hear her crying and it was breaking my heart.

"Tana come here." I held my arms out for her.

"No, momma we go home to your house?"

"Santana Takius White I don't know where the fuck you got this attitude from but you better lose it." I spoke.

"You told her no and you used her government. My nigga are you okay?" Tezz asked.

Santana started crying even more. I just said fuck it and said its time to leave.

Tana wouldn't leave Myahs  arms and honestly it was erking my soul.

"Santana get in your car seat."

"No."

I don't know why she acting like I won't whoop her.

"Tana get in your car seat." Myah said and with no hesitation she climbed in the back.

The drive home was quiet. Tana fell asleep and Myah was on her phone. It was clear she hard an attitude but I didn't want to deal with it right now so I left it alone.

"Take me to my house." She spoke.

"Ight." Was all that I said.

"Me and you both know this ain't the way to my house, it's the way to yours."

"It's the way to our house."

She rolled her eyes and got back on the phone.

As soon as we pulled up I let Myah take Santana in the house then I left.

Myah
~1 hour later~

Santana and I was in the theater room watching Frozen.

Darrion didn't come in when we arrived so I just assumed he left. I didn't feel like arguing so I let him leave. He sent multiple text but I didn't even bother touching my phone.

I heard the door unlock and and the alarm system being turned on so I knew it was Darrion.

"Takius come here." He yelled from the living room.

"No meanie!" She yelled back.

I was gonna tell her not to disrespect her father but all I could do was laugh.

He soon found where we was and sat in the middle of us.

"So I'm a meanie now?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Baby, daddy is sorry." He pouted and started to hug and tickle her until she started laughing.

"You forgive me?"

She nodded while still laughing.

"Good cause daddy got a surprise."

"Darrion there better not be a damn lion in the living room." I spoke.

"Let's go find out." He said picking up Santana and swinging her in the air.

"Ouuuu dada!" Tana yelled.

"Awn he's so cute." I said. I was a blue eyed pit bull.

"What's his name?"

"He's already potty trained and he is also trained to protect. His name is Lion."

Santana fell in love with the dog already.

"Tana lets go get in the bath then we can watch a movie with Lion." He spoke.

"Yay!" She ran up the step with Lion following behind her.

"Just spoiled." I tried to say under my breath

"Don't act like you ain't spoiled neither."

"Im not." I lied.

"I spoil both of my baby's."

He pulled me into a hug and started kissing my neck.  He was whispering sweet things in my ear but there was one thing that really caught my attention.

" speaking of baby's lets make one."

Sorry for the late ass update. Between school, track, and cheer I barley have enough time for anything🙄