Chapter 6

Y/n looked up, spotting two strange animals standing there. There was a vulture with a helmet and goggles, along with an otter with a polka-dot onesie, also sporting glasses. They stared at the group as the group stared back before flying away.

"What was that bird and sea otter?!" Nami shook the princess, tears in her eyes. The princess also cried out, apologizing over and over for her mistake.

Luffy and Zoro could only smile, excited to fight such a dangerous enemy so early in the Grand Line.

"Shut up you two!" Nami demanded as the two spoke out their excitement, walking away in hopes of escaping. "At least they don't know our faces." She muttered before stopping, seeing the otter before her drawing a perfect picture of her face along with Zoro's, Luffy's, and y/n's. Nami clapped. "Wow! That's really good!" The otter and vulture then flew off again, leaving Nami to yell out, "I guess this means there's no where to run now, huh?!"

"Where was she planning to run anyway?" Y/n grunted, watching Nami as she started freaking out.

"Guess that means all of us are now on Baroque Works' hit list, huh?" Zoro smirked

"How exhilarating." Y/n sighed out, not in the least bit bothered. Nami had sat in her depressed little corner, the princess doing her best to comfort the woman.

"Fear not." A new voice spoke out. Y/n looked up to see Igaram 'disguised' as the princess. He cleared his throat. "Fear not, I have a plan!" Y/n raised a brow at his get up.

"Igaram! What's that clothing?" The princess aproached him, ignoring Luffy as he laughed and examined the man's clothes.

"Vivi-sama. Please listen to me carefully. Once Baroque Works' intelligent network learns of something, pursuers may come after you almost immediately. On top of that, if you know the boss' secrets...You know what happens."

"A thousand or so people will come after you." Vivi stated, shocking Nami out of her depression.

"Therefore, I will pretend to be you, like so, and sail straight to Alabasta with four dummies on board." He explained. Luffy leaned down, poking one of the dummies' plush head.

"These are supposed to be us?" He questioned.

"While pursuers are busy with me, all of you will head to Alabasta via the normal route." Nami stood up as Igaram finished.

"Hold on! Wait a minute!" She yelled out. "Who said we were gonna take the princess there?!" Nami glared at Igaram, a cold sweat upon her forehead. "We still haven't come to an agreement."

"Agreement? Princess?" Luffy questioned, a confused expression on his face.

"You haven't heard? Pops here wants us to take her home." Zoro explained while standing up from his sitting position.

"Oh, that's what this is about? Sure." Luffy agreed easily, Nami jumping at him.

"Crocodile's gonna come after us you know! She shook her fist at him.

"So, will you do it?" Igaram looked to Luffy, waiting for his answer.

"Sure, sounds like fun!" He answered quickly, Igaram thanking him.

The group then watched as Igaram took off in his small boat, prepared to sail off to his homeland. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion, the boat tearing apart, the dummies evaporating. No signs of Igaram were left behind. The group gasped, Vivi cried out. They watched on in shock.