Chapter 28

"Sup...Supreme admiral...As in...the highest ranked fighters of the marines...?" Sanji's eyes widened.

"Yes. The only one superior to the three supreme admirals is Sengoku, the commander in chief." Robin informed.

"What is someone like him doing here?! There are plenty of pirates worth well over 100 million! Go get them! Just leave us alone!" Usopp exclaimed while hiding behind Zoro.

"Oh? Ararara...What do we have here? A pretty lady! Are you free tonight?" Y/n sweatdropped as the admiral looked towards her, eyeing her up, completely ignoring Usopp.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!!" Sanji hissed.

"Pay attention to what I say, dammit!!" Usopp hissed as well.

"I told you to chill, kids...You are the ones who should learn how to listen. I told you I am only here for a walk. No need for so much hostility." The admiral sighed. "Anyways, I don't intend to arrest you, so chill. I'm only here to confirm the whereabouts of Nico Robin after the Alabasta incident...I thought she'd be with you."

"Are you really not here to pick fights?" Sanji raised a brow.

"Hmph! Go take a walk elsewhere! You're not welcome here!" Luffy huffed like a child.

"I don't really think we have a right to say that..." Y/n muttered. They didn't even know if this house belonged to anybody.

"And yet, why does it feel like he's winning the argument...?" Nami sighed.

"Hmm. How should I say this..." The admiral spoke again, looking at Luffy.

"What?" The rubber man huffed.

"You and your grandfather are really alike, Monkey D. Luffy...Is it open minded...or absent minded....?" The admiral thought aloud.

"G-Grandpa?!" Luffy exclaimed.

"What's wrong Luffy?"

"N...Nothing, it's just...uh..." Luffy sweat nervously.

"I dealt with your grandpa a long time ago. Even though I only came to see Nico Robin...maybe all of you should just die, here and now!" Everyone got into a defensive position as the admiral before them had a sudden change in attitude.

"Wh-What are you saying?! Aren't you only here for a walk?!" Usopp stammered.

"Your party is now especially dangerous, because of you, Nico Robin."

"So you came to take Robin after all! I'll send you flying!!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Even though you were only eight years old, you had such a high bounty placed on your head. As a child, you were a true survivor, betraying your partners, using them as tools...Are these the new tools you have chosen to manipulate to achieve your goals?" The admiral questioned.

"You freaking asshat! Don't you dare say things like that! What did Robin-chan ever do to you?!" Sanji growled.

"Calm down, Sanji!!" Usopp hissed, hoping they wouldn't get into a fight.

"She didn't do anything to me...She escaped once after I arrested her, but that's a long story...One you'll learn eventually...That woman's curse will bring that day to pass soon enough. Here's the proof: Every group Nico Robin has ever been associated with, has ended up completely annihilated, always leaving her as the sole survivor. Why is that so, Nico Robin?" The admiral watched Robin with a hard gaze.