Nigga WTF

Kay'oir POV
My mouth dropped after hearing what Rue just told me. I instantly felt rage but I realized I couldn't show it.

"He always used to touch me when I was younger. But when I came out as gay it got worse. That's when the beatings started and he started to rape me. He always said he was gonna fix me or make me like men" I wiped her tears and gave her a long hug.

"I'll protect you. I promise"

Rue Dad POV (ion know his name yet)

"When you gon have my fucking money Yeo" My dealer asked me. I pulled out a check and he read it.

"This is a check for 10k......YOU 490K SHORT MY NIGGA!" He slapped me and took out his gun.

"Wait I'll get the money. My wife is on a big business trip and my new kid I can steal her trust fund. Just please I need more time!" I begged and he got his guys to drag me out the door.

"until you have my money STAY TF OUTTA THE BRONX NIGGA" I ran to my car and drove to the airport.

3rd person POV
"Nooo bruh" Rue laughed pushing Kay'oir away. Kay'oir told Rue that she wanted to give her head.....with ice in her mouth.

"Pleaseeeee. I heard Chris Brown say it. Let's just try it. Once and I won't bring it up if you don't like it." She said pouting and Rue gave in.

"Ight fine"

"Really?" Kay'oir smiled

"Hell nah" Rue started laughing then she walked away. Kay'oir thought of a way to do something else. Kay'oir is the type of female to always get new sex positions and ideas and Rue is not always on board with it.

Kay'oir stormed off in her room and she locked the door. She turned on her tv and porn popped up on it. She started scrolling and she found a video. And Kay'oir got an idea....an awful idea.....Kay'oir got a wonderful awful idea. She smiled sinisterly grabbing her duffel bag taking out some items.

Kay'oir heard Rue on the phone but she hung up. Rue looked confused but irritated at the same time.

"Babe guess what" Kay'oir asked what was the problem.

"We have to leave. Some people want to meet us. We ain't going to just one place either. " Kay'oir was listening but then again she wasn't. She was focusing on how not to drop the items she holding behind her back.

"So we packing and leaving in.......what's behind ya back babygirl" Kay'oir looked like a deer caught in headlights but she wasn't going to give up.

"Sit down daddy " Rue looked confused but she followed her directions. Kay'oir straddled Rue's lap and softly pecked her lips.

"You trust me?" Rue nodded her head and Kay'oir smiled.

"Ok....put ya wrists out" Rue stared at her and was about to refuse but for some reason she didn't. Kay'oir began to firmly tie her wrists checking the rope so she won't be able to get out of the grip. Kay'oir put a blindfold on stealing Rue's vision.

"Ok now I'm scared what you doing???" Rue whined and Kay'oir laughed.

"Calm down just relax" Kay'oir pulled down Rue's joggers and started to put her half erection in her mouth. Kay'oir started playing music on her phone and put the headphones in Rues ears. While sucking, Kay'oir reached for her small vibrator and turned it on.

Grabbing Rue's dick, Kay'oir gently grazed the tip of it with the vibrator causing Rue to jump up. Kay'oir pushed her back down and turned up the vibrator a notch. Kay'oir was nothing but pleased when she felt Rue relax as she let out a sultry moan.

Kay'oir felt her nether regions drip watching this alluring display. Rue's breathing started to hitch and groan.

"I'm bout to cum" Rue whined out breathlessly. Kay'oir turned off the vibrator finishing her off with her mouth. To Kay'oir's surprise, Rue let out a high pitched moan and came inside of Kay'oir's mouth.

I can't believe this book has reached 1K reads. I honestly could cry right now

I would like to thank God, my fucked up imagination, and you guys. I deadass love y'all. And to show my love I want y'all to tell me what y'all want to see next. Anything y'all perverted hearts desire😂

And I have a confession. Most of Kay'oir's character is based on me. My school counselor believes that I may have D.I.D. I'm doing well today and that's all that matters. Taking it one day at a time.

And if Rue and Kay'oir travel....they might link up with somebody *wink wink*

ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩