Chapter :- 3

Taehyung's POV

I'll get it out of her. I will. My sister has been hiding something from me. Now when I asked our driver about the blast, her eyes showed me.

She knew something about it.

I knew that she would never do that, but she knew who did it. I think.
If she does know something, why isn't she telling me? It's not like I would go and kill that person, right?

No, I would. Probably the reason why she is hiding it. But still. I'm the leader, isn't she supposed to tell me?

Who am I kidding. As if she would tell me. It's her. She is keeping it in that brain of hers and thinking of a specific time to tell me.

Whatever. We are gonna find out who did it anyway. I have a hunch. That's why I am here today. I found the guy who did it. I wanna see the look on my sister's face when I  expose the guy. Her face will be like, 'how did you know?'

"You okay?" I heard her say. I simply nodded.
"Yeah, like I'm gonna believe that." She said, raising her eyebrows.
"You'll see sis." I said, earning a what look from her.

"We are here, boss." Our driver said, as we reached the front our hideout. It was a place Bangtan used to hang out when we were young. We still do though.

"Thanks Roger. You may go and I'll call you when to pick us up." I said and got out of the car. Silnae did too.
As the car drove away, she looked at me and asked, "What are we doing here?"
"You'll see." I said.
"Is that your new answer for like, everything?" She asked.
I smirked before answering, "You'll see."

We entered the hideout, which had the presence of my four best friends since childhood. They all were standing around something, like hiding it from us. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey, BoSs." Hoseok mimicked our other mafia members, and the other guys all turned around and moved revealing the guy roped to the chair.

He looked pretty beaten up with his head down, I'm surprised he survived Yoongi's beatings. He was breathing hard and put his head up, looking at me with those dark cat-like short eyes.

"YOU!!" He shouted at me. "WHY ON EARTH DID YOU CAPTURE ME, LET THESE GUYS ALMOST BEAT ME TO DEATH AND TIE ME UP?!"
"Don't talk to him like that!" Jin said, giving the guy a punch on his face.

I turned to view my sister, expecting to see that look I told earlier on her face. I expected all these questions from her, like how did I find him? What am I gonna do now? Did I know that she knew?

But when I turned, I saw her face with a look of extreme confusion and puzzlement.

"WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!" The guy screamed.

What the.... Did I just catch and beat up an innocent guy?
---------------------------------------------------------