Chapter 14 "Punishment."

"So you're also being punished?"

We all sat at a round table, Dionysus seemingly uninterested as he ran his finger tip around the metal rim of his Coca Cola.

Frankly I wasn't impressed with earth so far. When we first walked through this supposed camp half blood I expected grand marble architecture and gardens like Olympus had had. But the buildings were generally made out of logs apart from the 12 cabins that represented each god. I was still confused by the purpose of the camp.

"I've been in punishment." Sighed Dionysus.

"For what exactly?" I asked.

Dionysus narrowed his eyes at me, I haven't spoken much since we've first gotten here and I'm not exactly his favorite person.

But he still answered fairly, "Just naughty behavior I guess."

He looked between Apollo and I, a curious frown drawn on his face. "Why are you two being punished?"

We avoided looking at each other and Apollo spoke up, "Drama. That's all. We likely won't be here long, just long enough for Father to get his message across."

Dionysus chuckled, "That explains it then."

I began firing out questions, "What is this place? Who are all those people outside? Is this some sort of military camp-?"

Dionysus held his hand up interrupting me, "Chill. Yeah, it's sort of a military camp. It's full of half blood brats, Demi-gods as we put it."

I pondered for a moment. Demi-gods are technically heroes, so this camp must be a sort of place for them to train outside of the mortal eyesight.

"Demi-gods are offspring of A god and a human correct... so who are their parents?" I asked confused.

Dionysus raised an eyebrow at me and gestured around us like the answer was right in front of me. I frowned in confusion.

Dionysus sighed, "Foolish girl, you have the mind of a child. We're their parents. All of us, Major gods... Apollo and Ares here, they have kids here."

I blushed at the thought. I knew they've had kids, I didn't think they had kids presently. I turned to Ares, "But I thought you were in love with Aphrodite-"

Ares scoffed, "It ain't that deep kid. Gods aren't faithful."

Yet he expected her to be faithful?

I frowned, "But you had me help you manipulate her because you thought she was-"

"Yeah yeah, shut up. I'm not in the mood to talk about it." Ares said waving me off.

"Fine... how many kids do you guys have anyways? One? Two?" I asked looking between Ares and Apollo.

Apollo shrugged, "I dunno."

Ares nodded in agreement.

"Seriously?! You don't know how many kids you have? That's gross." I said in repulsion.

I seemed to have forgotten how promiscuous gods can be.

"Shut up, I'm talking now. Anyways, I'm the camp director here and it sucks. You three are gonna stay out of my way. I would ask you to help but I'd gouge my eyes out if I had to see your faces every day. Ares, you stay in your cabin. Apollo as well, and Shiva-" Dionysus cut in, he paused as he reached my name.

He didn't have any idea what to do with me. I didn't have any kids. I didn't have a cabin. He squeezed his lips into a thin line. "You can stay in Hera's cabin since she technically raised you."