Chapter 28

At first I thought about buying something expensive for Adrien's parents, but I wanted to get them something with my money. My idea was baking them a pumpkin pie with the receipt of my mom.

Vicky isn't home, which means she probably stayed at Georgette's. I try to tell myself that I will start taking more time for my friend again, cause it's been a while since we actively did something together. I'd be lying to myself if I said my relationship to Adrien hasn't taken a toll on my long friendship with her. Of course I shouldn't blame it all on Adrien and I, cause I should be able to balance my friendship and "relationship" of you can even cal it that. Other people can do it too, so why can't I? Especially with a relationship that isn't even that significant and will end in less than a month. For now Georgette has taken my spot as Vicky's friend, and as much as I cringe by that thought, I have to look at things objectively. She's being a better friend than I am.

I spend the rest of the day cleaning the house, basically picking up every mess Vicky left behind. The day after, Adrien picks me up and we go over to his apartment, where he already chose a tight cotton sundress for me.

"I'm nervous."

"You don't have to be nervous you already went trough this."

"It still feels like I'm meeting them for the first time." He kisses my bare shoulder and gradually works his way up to my neck.

"Relax." I close my eyes and let him take over me. My erect nipples are visible through the thin fabric, waiting for Adrien to caress them how he always does. So gently and yet so rough, which gets me off instantly.

"I don't think we have that much time left." I say as my body starts to react the way it always does whenever Adrien touches me.

"I promise you it will be quick." He guides his hand up between my thighs and pushes my underwear to the side, then he lets the tip of his fingers slide between my folds and drags them back and forth. From the sound that it creates, I already know I'm pretty wet by now. Just before I reach my climax, he stops and pulls my underwear back at its place.

"Time's up."

"W-what?"

"I told you it was going to be quick."

"But I didn't cum yet."

"Hold that desire." He smacks me across my butt cheek and leads me outside to where Gauthier is waiting.

"Adrien are you seriously taking me to your parents' house without finishing me off?" I pout.

"The longer you complain, the longer you have to wait for it."

Like usually, Gauthier stays in the car turning on the radio to keep himself occupied. I take Adrien's hand, after he gets the pie out of the trunk and walk with him to the gate. He enters the code and the gate opens, fascinating me again despite that I've already seen this. It's hard to imagine myself living like this, so protected.

I cling to the hem of his linen jacket, as my heart rate increases.

The eyes of a middle aged woman in front of me go wide, her smile grows big on her tan face and she stretches her arms out.

"Lola my dear," the only thing that I had on my mind was how she would react to my visit. I was more than nervous, but her heartfelt welcoming reminds me that my anxiety is unjustified. "I'm so happy to see you again." She kisses my cheeks.

"Hello Marie, I missed you. Sorry for showing unannounced."

"Are you kidding? I love your surprise visit-" She pauses as her eyes fall on my cast. I immediately assure her that everything is alright, but she insists of getting me a cushion to rest my leg on.