Decision

*bells ring and the door open*

Ryouta's POV

When the door opens it shows 2 girls.

You must be kidding right? It's the orange haired girl and her friend with gray hair who carry a big bag of...costume?

I quickly hide myself with my hoodie.

"Hmm? What's wrong, Ryocchi?" Senpai asked me.

"Nothing."

Meanwhile

"Ne~ You-chan, i said i'm sorry. I'll not do it again" she apologies to her friend.

"Hmm..okay. I'll forgive you. But you have to treat me. Come, let's order."

The gray haired girl sits and seems she is trick the orange girl for something she had done to her.

Sometimes i watch those girls, specially the orange haired. Then, Tobio-senpai realize it.

"Hmm? Why are you watching those girls? What's wrong?" He asked me.

"That orange haired is the girl i've told you."

"Ahh! I see....Ah! *devil laught*"

"What's wrong senpai?" I curious why is he laughing like that. I feel something bad will happen.

"Uh..i must go to serve them. Let's talk again later."

"Oh, o-okay.." i feel something bad.

Then he leave me and approach them.

"May i know your order?"

"I want a piece of strawberry cake and a milkshake!" Said the gray hair girl.

"Ok! How about you?" He ask the orange hair girl.

"U-u-uh.. i-i'm ok... i don't order anything. Ehehe" said the orange hair girl.

"Eh? Why?" asked the gray hair girl.

"Because i don't have enough money! It's enough only for your order." She began to tears.

Then, senpai look at me with a smug face. My feeling become more bad. What's he gonna do?

"Oh..about that. It's free for you all."

"Eh?! Really? Why?!" Ask the orange hair.

"Because the person there is having a celebrate party!" He pointed at me and they looked at me. I quickly hide myself again.

KISAMAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

I blushed very hard. My feeling's right. He dragged me into another of his game.

"Huh? Really?" Said the orange girl.

"Yes! But there's no one came to celebrate it. Poor him. Since you two come, he will treat you all. Please order as you like ^_^."

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SCENARIO?! WHO'S HAVING A CELEBRATION PARTY?! WHAT CELEBRATION?!

Then, he looked at me and put like a "TEE~ HEE~ :P" face to me.

"If it's true. I will order a piece of mikan cake and a mikan juice."

"Ok! Please wait~" he leave them.

When they waiting for their order to come. They have a conversation.

"Hey, hey, You-chan did you know? I just found something great!" Said the orange haired.

"Hmm? What's that?"

"When i chasing the pamflet, i found an announcement board. And, i saw a group of schoolgirl! They're very shining! When i asked someone 'is they are an ordinary student?' And that people said 'yes, they're'. But, i never see an ordinary student like that. I think...i think i want to try it!"