Episode four: Taken away

As the party was in full swing, Henry and Lillian were sitting on a fallen branch. Watching the lost boys happily dance around the fire. It had been weird for Lily not to join in, or rather be pulled in by one of the boys. They had caught on that she did not want to dance with anyone as long as Henry was on the island.

Peter looked at the pair, it was so familiar to see them like that, she had once been as close to Baelfire as she was to Henry now. Standing up, he walked towards them, eyes fixed on Lillian. ''You don't want to join in on the celebration, Henry?'' 

''Nothing to celebrate.'' He looked quite bored as Lily moved an arm around him. 

''Nothing to celebrate?'' Peter chuckled as he turned back to his lost boys before looking back at the young boy in front of him. ''Henry, this whole party is to celebrate you.'' 

''Me? Why?''

''Because you've come to save magic, of course. And I, for one, can't think of a reason more deserving of celebration than that.'' Looking back at his boys, he smiled. ''Just look at them.'' Lily turned to Luca and Darren, smiling at a certain memory. 

''I'm not like them, or you.''

''Sure you are. You're still a boy.'' Looking at his flute he smirked. ''Maybe a song will get you on your feet.'' As he began to play, his eyes were fixed on Lily. The familiar tune hit her ears as she turned her head away in shame. She was no longer lost, but here she was, hearing a song only lost children could hear.

After everything that she had done, it was still not enough to get away from the name. Lost. She would always be lost, even with Baelfire, Killian, Rumple, Belle and a lot more on her side. She would never feel the same as she once did with her actual family around her.

''Sorry, I-I don't hear anything.'' Lily smirked, Henry was not a lost boy, he was no longer lost. He had Emma, Snow, David and Regina. He had people who loved him and he knew it as well. 

''Interesting. You see, this pipe's enchanted Henry. It can only be heard by certain children.'' 

''Like who?'' His question was never answered, Felix walked into camp as Peter stormed towards him. Lily turned to Henry as she bit her lip.

''Like lost children Henry. Children with no one to love them ... children like me ... '' 

As a strong wind picked up, Lily knew who was there, wanting to get up from her seat,she fell down onto the grass. Close to Peter who rushed towards her, pushing the hair out of her face as he studied her. 

''We have a guest! No doubt someone who knows how much I love guessing games. Who could it be?'' As he waved his hand, he smirked. ''I guess ... the dark one.'' He said with much more envy. 

''Come to save Henry and Lily, have you laddie? How exciting.'' He chuckled as he turned back to Lillian, gesturing towards her with his hand. ''The dark one ready to sacrifice his life for his grandson ... and his ward.'' Rumple had to keep his mouth shut, almost wanting to kill the boy for calling Lillian his ward. She was no longer his ward. She was his daughter just as much Bae was his son. 

''Speaking of family ... '' Putting on the torch with is magic, he didn't even need to look up. ''You can come out now, Baelfire.'' 

''The name's Neal now.''

''Neal name, but the same tricks.'' Peter looked at the crossbow in Baelfire's hands. As he stood close to Lily, Peter made sure she was still fast asleep, not wanting to risk losing her to the dark one once more. ''It's heartwarming to see father and son working together, especially after you abandoned him, Rumple.''

''It's almost like a real family reunion.'' Looking back to Lily he smirked. ''Almost.'' 

''What are you waiting for?'' Rumple whispered to Neal, crossbow still ready but not even thinking of making a move on Pan. 

''I got this.'' Shooting the arrow, Peter had to catch his breath as he caught it right in front of his chest. ''Clever, but we've been through this before Baelfire. Have you remembered nothing?'' Peter spat at them. 

''I remember plenty. That's why I didn't coat the tip.'' As Peter was now bound to the floor, Rumple and Bae rushed to Henry before checking on Lillian. 

''Well, how about that? I'm impressed. But are yo sure you're really saving them Bae?''

''What could be worse than leaving them here with you?''

''Why don't you ask your father? Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us.'' As Peter saw their confused faces he smirked at them. ''You mean you haven't told him? About the prophecy of course. The once that says you've been tricked.'' Peter had to hold his flinch as Baelfire picked Lily away from him. 

''Your father isn't here to rescue your son. Or Lily. He's here to murder him.'' 

As Baelfire placed his son and sister down, he smiled before hearing a familiar voice.

''You were so close to finding her. You disappoint me. I thought I told you better Never break in somewhere unless yo know the way out. There isn't going to be a next time.'' Walking towards Lily, he picked her up bridal-style. Smirking at Baelfire before kissing her lips. ''But don't blame yourself. Your father could have protected you, sure. But then who would've protected Henry from him?'' 

''I will get my son and my sister back, no matter what it takes.''

''You're not getting it. You got them, I got them back. It's the game. No my boy, the real problem for you is that there is no escaping neverland. Nobody leaves this island without my permission.''

''I've done it before. So has she.'' Nodding to Lillian who was still in Peter's arms.

''Did you? Look where you two are now. It's like you've never left.'' 

''You're saying that you let me go?''

''I'm saying everyone is where I want them to be.'' As Henry groaned, Lillian herself started to shift. Pushing her face inside of Peter's chest. ''Something to chew on.'' Placing Lily in Luca's arms he smirked at him and Felix. ''You know where to take him.'' As two lost boys grabbed his arms,he was pulled away, screaming for their names. 

''Oh, don't worry. It won't be for very long. Just wait until I reset the board. The game is about to change.'' 

As Peter led Lillian downstairs, he played a tun for Henry. As Lillian recognized the tune, she started to sing along. That was until she saw that Henry himself was able to hear him. She knew, she knew she failed him. She failed Emma and Baelfire. And most importantly, she failed herself. 

Thank you for joining me on this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. And just to let you know, Wendy will be joining the story very soon, and Lily will be jealous. Hopefully I'll see you soon and don't forget to leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory/suggestion for my story!

-X Violets-library