276

Day 57 without Amelia

Louis Tomlinson

Audrey's back slammed against the steel fridge, making the items inside of it shake and some fall over by the sounds of it. Her legs were wrapped around my waist while my palms pressed to the fridge next to her head. Our lips glided together, my tongue exploding her mouth as her painted fingers were tugging in my hair.

I push off the fridge and bring her to the counter top edge, sitting her on it while throwing off my shirt. Her vibrant eyes look at me in lust before kissing me again. Her legs stayed wrapped around me as I just wanted to kiss every part of her body. Her hands started fumbling with my belt, my lips attacking her neck until we heard a solid knock at the door.

She jumped a bit in startle and I froze in frustration.

"Fuck sake." I curse, my chest rising and falling.

I step back and grab my shirt off the counter, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. I get up to the door and throw my shirt back on, opening the door up at the same time.

When I open it up I see a tall frame standing there, he was looking back over his shoulder at the driveway so I couldn't see his face. His red flannel shirt was open completely so his pale skin was shown. He turned his head back to face me and my lips parted a bit in shock when my eyes met his tired red ones.

I was looking at Harry, and oh my god he looked unrecognizable.

He..lost weight. His skin was no longer tan but instead an unhealthy pale. His under eyes were very red and his eyeballs in general were prominently veiny. His hair was a mess and looked liked it needed to be washed very badly. His face was also so slim, I was in utter shock.

I saw him about ten days ago and I thought he looked rough then, but this was a whole new level that I never thought I'd see him like. His body was almost dead like, but yet his eyes held this frantic look of insanity in them. He was so far gone now.

"Harry.." I scanned his body with a head shake, lost of words.

"Do you have anything?" He immediately asks, a tone of desperation in his frantic voice.

"Do I have what?" I furrowed my brows.

"Drugs, Niall stole the rest of my painkillers and I need more to actually function." He shakes his head, looking like he's fallen off the brink of insanity.

Niall called me yesterday and told me about how Harry was using again, but I didn't know it was this bad.

"So you want painkillers?" I ask in clarity.

"J-just anything, I don't care." He stammers. He was willing to take anything, and that was a very bad sign.

"I don't have anything, and if I did I wouldn't give it to you." I shake my head, still not believing his appearance.

"Not you too." He groans and tosses his head back. "I'm fine I just need something Louis, seriously. I can't sleep, my head pounds, my skin is itching, I-I just need to something" He tries to talk civil like he wasn't acting like a drug addict.

"Harry, you're addicted." I state in seriousness.

"No I'm not, you have no idea what you're saying." He shakes his head again in denial.

"Really? I don't know what I'm saying? Harry I was addicted to Oxycodone for a whole year of my life, you know that. It fucks you up mate, badly. And what you're feeling right now is withdrawal and you need to push through it. Eat something, go for a run, find something to distract your time. Don't be doing this when you have Briar to worry about." I explain, actually worried about him for once when I usually don't worry about anything.