3

EDITED

NO ONE P.O.V

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at Jungkook. He narrowed his eyes before smirking at the idea he just got.

"If you are an omega then prove it, show us your eyes"

Jungkook froze. If he showed them his eyes his biggest secret would be revealed, but if he didn't Taehyung would still be suspicious.

Everyone was now looking at Jungkook. It was quiet and Taehyung was still smirking, thinking his idea was good.

"Taehyung for the last time his an omega" Jin said and looked at Taehyung.

"Then if he's an omega then it's not a problem showing his eyes." Taehyung said coldly.

"Jungkook show us your eyes and let's get done with it" Jimin said rolling his eyes over what was happening.

"I a-m an o-mega" Jungkook whispered quietly.

"Prove it then" All the alphas suddenly said. Jungkook got even more nervous.

Why is he so nervous? Well he have a big secret no one know except his parents. Not even Jin and Jimin knows it.

"Why are you taking so long?" Taehyung asked, getting annoyed.

"I can't" Jungkook said looking down

"Why not huh? Too afraid? Show you're omega eyes" Taehyung said mockenly.

"No, I just c-an't" Jungkook said looking up at Jin and Jimin. Avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

"Jungkook it can't be that hard" Jimin said shighting.

"Jimin hyung have you ever seen my omega eyes before?" Jungkook asked.

"No, but its blue just like me and Jin hyung eyes" Jimin answeard and some few seconds later Jimin's eyes were blue. Jimin looked at Jin and Jin's eyes also turned blue.

Jimin thought that if he turned his eyes blue maybe Jungkook would be comfortable. Since Jin and Jimin's eyes were blue. Hoseok and Yoongi's eyes turned red because of Jimin and Namjoon's eyes turned red because of Jin.

"Do it Jungkook" Namjoon said politely.

Jungkook whimpered and closed his eyes. He waited for a few seconds before opening his eyes slowly. He could hear gasps around him. Jungkook looked towards Taehyung then at the floor. 

(Jungkook's eye^)

(Jungkook's eye^)

"J-j-ungkook you never told us you are a white wolf?" Jin said shocked.

"Yeah, they are the rarest wolf out there" Jimin said walking closer to Jungkook and bowed down. He looked at Jungkook or more specifically his eyes.

"Maybe thats why youre scent is more sweeter than normal omegas." Jin said thinking out loud.

Jimin got up and heald Jungkook chin gently.

"Don't looked down at the floor. You should be proud" Jimin said smiling.

"Yes, why hide it" Jin said and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Instead of answering Jin's Jungkook looked down at the floor again.

"W-well now that you guys know that i can change to my normal color?" Jungkook said with a quiet voice.

"Yes, of course you can, no need to ask" Jimin replayed.

"Jungkook do you take scent pills Jungkook?" One of Namjoon mates suddenly asked.

Jungkook looked up and his eye's met Namjoon. He nodded and Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but got cut off my Jin.

"Guys lets not ask him to much questions okay, now everyone introduce yourself" Jin hyung said. Jungkook mounted a secretly thank you to Jin.

"Well my name is Namjoon, I'm Jin's mate" Namjoon said and smiled his dimple smile.

"Hey, I'm your hope, i'm your my hope, I'm jhope" Jhope said with a bright smile.

"Shut up Hoseok, I'm Yoongi im Jimins mate and that idiot over there is Hoseok" Yoongi said.

"I'm Jungkook"

They all looked at Taehyung and he just looked at them confused.

"He knows my name what's the reason introducing myself" Taehyung said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. 

______________________________________________________________________________

New chapter! 

Have a nice day/evening everyone!