Epsode 2 New friends and new enemies

(Y/N) POV.

As we're driving the truck breaks down...

(Kenny) "Well, this is as far as we're going"

(Y/N) 'Wow, how did you find that out, Einstein?'

(Lee) "Then it's far enough"

He says as he exits the vehicle with us close behind... He pats clementine on the head and gives her a comforting look, then walks away. At this point, all of us are just walking up the street into God knows where... Lee and Clem stops as Lee looks up at a drugstore with a sadden look in his eyes.

(Y/N) 'Most be that he knew someone? has to be...'

(Duck) "Look!"

We all look to where he is pointing and see what appears to be someone rummaging through something... But I don't know...

(Kenny) "Hey there! You friendly? Trucks run out of gas"

He turned to us and I was right... He growled at us. We all take a step back as more of them start to show their hideous faces.

(Katjaa) "We're TRAPPED!"

(Y/N) "Nah you think?!"

(Duck) "WAAH!!"

We all look behind us to see Duck being tackled by one of those freaks.

(Duck) "AHHH! NO! NO!!!"

Suddenly, the thing gets shot in the head. Kenny and Katjaa hold their son as she shoots off more rounds into the heads of these ugly fucks...

(???) "RUN!!!"

We... Or more like they don't think as we all run for the drugstore. As soon as we get in I look to see an asian guy close and put a lock on the gate... After that, he runs inside.

(???) "We can't take risks like this!"

The girl in a tank top says.

(???) "And we can't let people die, either"

The girl that just saved us says.

(???) "When I SAY "that door stays shut no matter what" I fucking MEAN it"

(Y/N) "Bitch..."

I said under my breath as the wicked bitch of the west continues...

(???) "We don't know who these people are; they could be dangerous!"

Then some old guy speaks up.

(???) "Worse, they could have led them right to us"

(???) "Where the hell is your humanity!"

The girl in white says.

(Lee) "Whoa, chill the fuck out, lady. We're just people trying to avoid those things, just like you"

(???) "Don't come in here and swear at me!"

(Lee) "I'll say whatever I want if you start threatening these people"

(???) "You'll have to excuse her"

The girl in white says.

(???) "The hell he, or ANYONE will. This is about survival, do you guys not see what's happening?"

(Y/N) "I'm damn sure we do..."

(???) "What?"

(Y/N) "Don't "What?" me... I didn't stutter"

She just simply shakes her head because I'm assuming she doesn't want to fight with a kid... I then hear Lee say.

(Lee) "What is it?"