Lets Talk

I got this chapter idea from the one and only ayooasiaa 💜. Her book is bomb asf and her comments be having me in the grave😂😂😂 without further ado

Simone POV (that's me☺️)
I walk into the living room with a box of pizza. Nobody is in the living room except me.

"YEO WTF IS YALL DOING" my slightly high voice boomed through the upstairs as I'm checking all the rooms. Bree is in her room putting her dreads in pigtails.

"Bree...mamas come on we have to get ready. They're coming over any minute." Bree crosses her arms and pouts.

"Nah bruh not today. Just hurry up for me....please?" She nodded her head and grabbed her teddy bear.

"Ima get him dressed then we ready" she went in her bathroom sucking her thumb. I shook my head and knocked on the next door.

Dre swung open the door pointing a gun to my chest.

"Oh shit dawg I'm sorry. Don't be popping up and shit like that." I just stared blankly at him and Tye was on the bed rolling a blunt.

"Tye put that out....matter fact nah" I took the blunt out her mouth taking a long drag.

"Y'all niggas ready? Y'all know damn well we have company coming and I wanna tell the readers something" Tye just looked irritated.

"I don't like people bruh why they gotta come here"

"Shut the fuck up with all that complaining nigga" Tye jumped up and starting choking me.

"Mann wait until everyone leave" she whispered in my ear and Dre is making a stank face.

"Hell nah get out my room with that" I rolled my eyes walking out into the hall hearing loud moaning. I got irritated and starting banging on the door.

"RUE AND KAY'OIR STOP WITH NASTY ASSES! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR" Kay'oir answered the door with a chain around her neck and Rue with her titties out.

"Just......get dressed bruh" I walk into Keema room watching her put on her lashes

"Ok well at least you're almost ready so I ain't gon complain" I sat on her bed and she started fanning her eyes.

"Who coming tho? What's the occasion?"

"Its a surprise I think the readers will definitely be pleased with" Keema looked at me and made a face.

"Tell me nigga. You know I won't say nothing!" I lean in whispering in her ear. She stood up and starting screaming

"Omg you're lying! How you even.."

"Just a couple messages. They'll be here any minute WHICH IS WHY IM RUSHING YALL WHORES" I finish running down the stairs

"I SWEAR SOMETIMES ION KNOW WHY I EVEN-" I stopped seeing everyone on the couch....even Bree's teddy bear.

"Dumbass" Dre mumbled and I sat down on Tye's lap.

"Ok well let's get started. Since we have 1K reads I decided to have a little Q&A. You can ask all the questions you'd like to all of us and we'll answer. The next surprise is.." I was cut off hearing a doorbell

"Right outside" I smirked opening the door

"Thank you so much for having us" Moe said giving me a hug. Zyanya gave me a hug too. I look over and everyone looks shocked.

"How.....wtf" Rue says in utter surprise. Moe and Zyanya just smile.

"I hope everyone is happy with this surprise" Moe said taking a seat next to Zyanya.

"Yea I'll be sad if they didn't like the surprise" I said with my head down.

Bree jumped up giving Moe a hug.

"Well go ahead and ask away ...all the questions or comments y'all have about to character and we will answer them all." I smiled and Tye hugged my waist.

"Love you guys byeeee" we all say simultaneously.

"Now let's eat" Rue said while making her plate

Hope y'all ain't think that chapter was corny

And I really hope y'all like the surprise.

But go ahead and ask all y'all questions💜💜💜💜