tragic, I dare say

"He can't make your body feel the way I can," he breathed, proving his point with a simple flick of his finger as I almost came right then and there.

I forced myself to say, "I love him."

"No, you don't," he said, easily. "And even if you were with him, you wouldn't be able to go a day without my touch."

"You're wrong."

He rammed his finger up into me. I was forced to hold onto him to keep steady, my chest heaving against his as I desperately tried to control myself. Those dark eyes stared into my own with amusement, eyebrow cocking as if asking, 'you sure about that?'

His lips brushed mine, and I had to resist the temptation to push mine into his. Then they were at my ear, warm and hot and a reminder to the excruciating pleasure he could make me feel with just his mouth. "Now let's show that lover boy of yours just what it sounds like to make you come undone."

When on holiday with her family after finishing college, Julie Taylor promises herself she will just... let loose.

Maybe a month ago, she wouldn't have even thought about the possibility of doing the dirty with the god-like local boy. But now? Now, all she wanted was him on top of her, and pleasuring her in ways that would taint every sexual encounter she'd have from that moment on.

☼  ☼ ☼

this story is intended for those 18+
(let's be real, I know some of y'all won't be. fuck, even I'm not '18+')
it's a guideline.

not to be taken too seriously
I wrote this load of shit in three days so, it's hella rushed with a lot of typos soz x
distinctly sexy from the outset

tragic.

☼  ☼ ☼

twitter: @/dariyamazdani

☼  ☼ ☼

This book is subjected to copyright.
No form of this book— digital, audible or otherwise— may be copied, translated or changed without the express, prior permission of the author. ©matemenot2019

kisses,
         dariya

kisses,          dariya