Chapter 17: Sibling Arguments

E V A N N A

Ethan glared at both of us and I actually got really scared..?

"Do you know what fucking time it is?" He yelled, making me flinch and look down. "It's 1PM! Where the hell were you two?"

"At the park..." Jayden trailed off.

"Do you know how worried I was? I almost called the fucking police because when I came home, I couldn't fucking find you guys!"

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"I called you so many times and none of you answered. Do you know how much that fucking scares me? Walking in to find my siblings gone?"

I felt really bad for sneaking out. I shouldn't have done it. I didn't think we would fall asleep there...

Ethan took a deep breath, sighing heavily. "Both of you, go upstairs. Now."

I went upstairs to my room, trying to calm myself down. My heart was still racing and damn, I forgot how scary Ethan was when he was mad.

Jayden came inside, nervously smiling. "Well, we're screwed."

I laid down, covering my eyes with my arm. "Ugh, why did we sneak out?"

"It was fun. Admit it."

I rolled over on my stomach, grabbing my phone off the pillow. "It was..."

He sighed, sitting next to me. "I feel bad for Ethan... we probably stressed him out a lot..."

I closed my eyes, worried about everything.

E T H A N

I came home around 11:30 in the morning. It was a mess. There were some people still passed out in our house, and I've seen them before in school.

I shook them awake and told them to go, because I was already in a bad mood from all the work I had, and I didn't want to have guests over right now.

Drinks were everywhere, alcohol bottles were everywhere, trash was everywhere, and I sighed.

But I did chuckle to myself a little bit because I've thrown parties like this before. This was probably the second biggest parties we've thrown out of a hundred. In senior year, I threw the biggest party in our house with over 300? people? I don't remember the exact number, but it was huge.

And I think the twins invited at least 200 people or more. They were twins, so I expected them to have a lot of people coming.

The third one was Brandon's, but only because Brandon doesn't like hosting parties because it took too much effort.

Speaking of Brandon, he came downstairs, groaning and rubbing his head. "Fuck, I have the biggest hangover..."

"You shouldn't have drank so much," I shook my head.

"Whatever," he muttered. "Where's Aspirin or anything? I just wanna get rid of this..."

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

He plopped done on the seat, swallowing the pill with his water. "Alex is still in bed, he's hungover, I think. Andrew's awake, Daniel's passed out."