53| It's Not Easy To Love Someone...Back

Picture above is how I imagine Edward and Emily... as friends, lovers, or maybe something else in between (:

So how're you, my lovely cute little swollen boiled potatoes!? ❤

Fine?

Good?

Barely surviving?

So happy, I got myself a new dress?

So sad, my mom won't let me go to spend my vacation with my friends?!

I suffered a heart attack just some minutes ago, seeing that you updated a new chapter?!!

Anyway, as I had said, I'd update once before going from wattapad.

Tada! Who wants to read Edward's Pov? 'Cause I decided to give you all a major insight into his mind for all your doubts!

Here is the last chapter of this book...

Enjoy!

Author's Pov:

"How can you be so cruel to your own friend, Edward!" Mrs Jones glared menacingly at her son, who just stared at her blankly, his mind somewhere else.

"I'm talking to you, Edward!" Mrs Jones rubbed her temples to relieve some stress, before she sighed at her son. "I had never known I'd live to see a day where my own son would scam me for his selfish desires!"

"I apologized already Mom. I'm sorry-"

"You're sorry!? That's it!? Did you say this word to Emily!? Did you apologize to her properly after you played with her feelings all this time!? Did you even know how much that poor girl must be hurting playing the role of cupid for you and your stupid girlfr-" She sighed loudly and attempted to sit on a nearby chair, her heart beating wildly, her blood pressure rising rapidly. She clutched the dinning table for support, stumbling slightly when Edward ran towards her, gripping her shoulders and making her sit on the couch.

He poured her a glass of water, and unwrapped some medicines from the kitchen counter, bringing the pills close to his mother's mouth.

"I won't eat them! I'd rather die than live to face the humiliation of Mr and Mrs Willows broken hope! Throw these pills away-"

"Mom. It's not the time to be stubborn-"

"I'm being stubborn?! I? After what you did to all of us, you still don't see what you did wrong!? I'm utterly speechless for ever giving birth to the evil in the name of a son-"

"I know, Mom. I know I'm evil. Okay. I admit it. Now please eat these-" He held the pills once again close to her mouth but his mother swatted his hand away, looking anywhere but him.

"It's not good to play with your health-" Edward once again tried to feed her medicine but she looked at him, in sadness and desertion.

Her eyes watered a bit before tears started flowing down her almost aged face. She gripped her chest to ease her agony and roughly shoved Edward's hand away when he tried to rub her back to soothe her burning pain.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll be a better son to you. I really do. Please don't be like this. Your health is falling down rapidly and if it continued like this-" He took her hands, and joined them together with his own. "Please Mom. I know I'm a horrible person. I know you regret giving me birth. I know you won't ever forgive me for what I did but please, do it all this when your health becomes better. You need to eat these-"