~|♡ 5 ♡|~

I woke up, still tired. It wasn't a great night. I had nightmares all night. I woke up many times in the night. I sighed as I rubbed my tired eyes. I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay little today or not. Kyle was already awake, and I wished to have half his energy. I think either way, I was going to end the day being little. I yawned and started to get up. I noticed a small blood spot on my diaper from yesterday. I groaned. Already? Really? Hot tears pricked my eyes and I let them fall.

"Ba- Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Kyle asked with much concern in his voice.

"Daddyy..." I cried. He noticed the blood on the bed and nodded.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?"

I showered with a little bit of Kyle's help, but when I didn't need him, he was prepping my clothes for today.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked, drying my hair.

My head nodded slightly as I sniffled and kept crying. Kyle got a diaper out of the closet and placed me on the changing table.

"No diapee." I cried.

"Baby, I know, I know you don't want it, but it will stop you from bleeding all over, okay?"

I simply nodded, not enjoying the supposed comforting feeling of the bulky diaper.

"Good girl."

I crossed my arms and huffed as the diaper was becoming more and more uncomfortable.

"Honey, I know you don't like it, so do you want to do something special these upcoming couple of days?"

I gasped, "Disney Wand?!"

"Uhm, maybe a bit smaller?"

"Aweeee." I dragged, wiping my still tear stained face.

"Hmm, I wonder, does my baby want to go to the toy store?!" He exclaimed, ticking me slightly.

I only nodded, too tired to be excited. (honestly the biggest mood)

"Okay, how about you get together a couple things, we might be out for a little while. Go get Mr. Fluffles, and I'll get your diaper bag ready, okay honey?"

"Yes, daddy."

I went back to the bed and grabbed my bunny as daddy took off the sheets to go wash them. I also grabbed my favorite paci and a blankie for the car ride.

I heard daddy in the other room talking. I assumed he was on the phone, but I listened anyway.

"Yeah. I know it's short notice, but please, can you find a room? I really need it booked. I forgot about housing for this whole trip." Daddy said. I wonder what he's talking about?

It went quiet for a little bit.

"You have a room? Great! And it has a queen sized bed? Hallelujah! Thank you so much, sir. Yep. We'll take it. Yep. Bye."

I quickly scampered away from the door, so daddy wouldn't know I was listening.

"Do you have the things you want packed, baby?" He asked.

"Uh huh! I gots my stuffie an my paci an my bankie! See!" I showed him my items and he smiled.

"Yep. I do see that! You did so good. Now, how about you go decide what you want for breakfast, and I will be down there in a second, okay?"

"Otay daddy!"

I quickly ran down the stairs, looking in the cupboards and cabinets looking for something to eat, but we really didn't have much. I really need to go grocery shopping.

I got my sippy cup from the table and went into the fridge finding the apple cherry juice that I bought last week. I pulled it out of the fridge and it was really heavy! But I'm very strong! I placed it on the counter and opened my sippy cup. I took the cap off the juice and attempted to pour it. I poured a little at a time until I accidentally spilled some on the counter. It wasn't a big puddle, but I knew I had to clean it up. I got a wash cloth from the drawer and ran it under some warm water. I started to clean up the juice, some water droplets getting on the floor and counter.

Daddy came into the kitchen with a few suitcases, two of which being mine. The suitcases looked as if they might burst open, considering how full they were. I looked at daddy with a confused expression and he opened his mouth, but then closed it again.

"Daddy why you has suitcases?"

"Oh, these? Pshhhh they're uh, they're for a big surprise! Such a big surprise just for you!"

"For me?! Daddy what is it?!"

"I can't tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise then, would it?"

"I guess not."

"Daddy has to go put some things in the car, do you want to help?"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed. I loved helping him even when he wasn't my daddy.

"Alright, bring your bag of stuff you're bringing out and put it in your spot."

"Okay daddy!" I exclaimed, bringing my bag with my bunny, coloring stuff, sippy cup with juice. My paci, and my blankie outside. I opened the door to the car and putting it all in the passenger seat, where I was sitting for the drive.

I want sure exactly where we were going. As far as I knew, we were going to the toy store. Daddy put our suitcases in the trunk of the car. He praised me for carrying my heavy diaper bag all the way to the car. It was great. We were obviously going somewhere out of the state, cause daddy wouldn't bring our suitcases for a simple ride to the toy store. Once we got everything we were bringing in the car, we went back inside.

"Did you decide what you wanted for breakfast babygirl?"

"No daddy. We don't have much here."

"Oh, that's okay. We can go somewhere and get some yummy food, okay?"

"Okay daddy."

We made sure we had everything and locked up the house. Then, we went outside to the car and daddy started it. We first went to the gas station to fill the car up with gas so that the fuel tank would be full. Daddy came back out with a bag, which I presumed had snackies and drinks in it.

Once he got back in the car, he gave me my paci and told me to take a bit of a nap, considering I had gotten up pretty early. I took a short nap of about 15 minutes, but it was a 15 minutes that I hadn't gotten the night before. We ended up going to Denny's for breakfast and we had a simple meal. Pancakes and bacon. It was really yummy. I offered to pay, but daddy insisted that he did, so I let him. After breakfast, we went back in the car and drove for a little bit, actually, a lot a bit, stopping at an airport.

"Daddy this isn't a toy store." I stated.

"Well baby, we're going to a toy store in a different state." He said, parking in the airport parking lot.

"Where, daddy?"

He looked at me and took my hands in his, "We're going to Disney Land, babygirl."

Word count: 1,192

I'm so sorry for not updating on any of my stories all too often. This one especially was one I wanted to get out, I wanted it to be longer, so I apologize if it seems a bit rushed but I really wanted to get it out to you guys. Thank you for being so patient with me and I love you all! Bye!