-Chapter 60-

Mia point of view (dream)

Steve and Sam have been declared criminals, it's shocking. Bucky isn't the Winter Solider anymore and he's definitely not going around blowing up UN summits Tony and Nat are working with Ross trying to track Steve and ultimately Bucky.

"Earth to Amelia"? Tony sing songs.

"Where's Clint? I figured he'd be here helping with all of this" I ask brushing my hair out my face.

"Barton's retired remember" Rhodes says.

"Right" I sigh.

There is something seriously off around here.

"Any luck tracking Rogers"? Rhodes asks leaning over Tony's shoulder.

"No he's being careful" Nat shrugs typing on her tablet.

I rub my head I'm so confused I mean one second I'm in bed with my boyfriend then the next I'm fending off Wanda then poof Clint is retired Steve a wanted man and the Avengers are on hiatus.

Ash point of view

I look up when uncle Steve welcomes a teenager into the living room I think it's the intern uncle Tony was talking to auntie Pepper about.

"Who's that"? I whisper to uncle Bucky.

"Kid I have no clue" He whispers back.

"Ah Peter you're here" Uncle Tony announces strolling into the room even though his clothes look messy.

"Hi Mr Stark" The boy nods.

"Everyone this is Peter Parker aka Spider-Man" Uncle Tony says patting Peter on the back.

Peter looks surprised by what was just said was the Spider-Man thing a secret?

"You're Spider-Man? I have seen you on the computer" Uncle Thor grins pointing at Peter.

"Yeah that's me Mr Thor" Peter nods shuffling his feet.

"It's very nice to meet you Peter" That's said a couple of times I'm still staying tucked into uncle Bucky's side unsure of this new guy.

"Now Black Widow is out on a solo spy thing you'll meet her later and Solar Flare is..."

"On vacation" I blurt, quickly I cover my mouth and hide my face.

"I'm sorry" I say over and over.

"Oh princess it's ok come here" uncle Tony says.

I lift my head and he's kneeled down by the coffee table I get up and limp over to him, he picks me up I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Peter this is Ashley Blake-Stark, my sisters daughter" He says turning to Peter.

"Hello" Peter smiles.

I smile back nodding my head at him Friday announced that it's lunch Friday time so we sit down at he big dining table uncle Steve is chatting away with uncle Bruce and Peter about his Spider-Man powers.

"How you doing sweetheart"? Uncle Bucky asks tapping his boot on my foot without the cast.

I look around at the kind of happy looks on their faces and it kind of makes me mad. Don't they miss her? That's my mom and she's probably scared right now and they don't look upset.

"I'm ok just tired of this cast it's really heavy" I say knocking my knuckles on the plaster.

"A few more weeks I think Steve still wants to draw on it some more" He says pointing to uncle Steve and the pencil twirling in his hands.