- Try me -

CHAPTER... number ??

-
  Call me crazy but I chose to believe Theo.

Yeah, over my own parents, but they never really acted like parents asides from... Well... creating me, but otherwise, they were never there. Never present. Never invested or involved.

Therefore, Theo, while an asshole, was at least honest with me. Why would he lie? He actually wants us to be mates... or so he says.

I need a Dorito.

I wasn't gonna start fighting with my parents but I was weary. Why would she lie? To not hurt Rick and I? That's worse, she's getting our hopes us as if they're gonna stay around and make effort only to disappear. Just be honest.

Okay I lied, I need an entire packet of Doritos.

The bells rang, class ending. I shot up out of my seat, throwing my backup over my shoulder and following my peers out the door and down the hall, those crunchy corn chips on my mind. A sudden pull had me stumbling backwards, my backpack sliding off my shoulder and hitting the ground.

Thinking it was Theo, I spun around, only to stand still at the sight of Melanie.

The one, the only, Queen B, Hairbrush up the ass Melanie.

"Well," I raised my eyebrows, blinking at her snarled expression. "This is new." I haven't actually had any recent run ins with other jealous, spiteful females so I genuinely was surprised.

"Bitch!" She gritted. "I seen you!"

"I see you too."

"No!" She presses her palm against my shoulder, shoving me. I shut my lips tightly. Did she just touch me like that? Damn, I'll happily shit on her grave if she wants. "You and Theo! Yesterday."

"Yeah?" I tried to hide my anger.

"Yeah!" She spat. She looked all scrunched up in the face with how angry she was, it was actually unattractive to see. Like a cooked pig on a stick.

"Okay," I shrugged, half laughing at her. "Cool conversation." I. Just. Want. My. Doritos!

She shoved my again, and this time I clenched my fist. "You were all over him, like an ugly slut! You fucking desperate, ugly hag!" People started to circle us.

"All over... who?" I muttered. "My mate?" Oh god, I just referred to him officially as my mate. It naturally spilt out of my mouth before I could control it.

Though, technically....

This time, she grabbed my shoulders, digging her long nails into the material of my shirt, pressing into my skin. "He rejected you!"

"Yet, we still have a link." I smiled, taunting her.

Her nails tightened into me, starting to sting. Ow ow ow! "You desperate bitch!" She screeched. This bitch needs some nail clippers.

"You're the one attacking me because you wanna be fucked badly," I laughed, but I was no longer amused. She better let go and stop touching me. "Go hump your fucking hand and claw your vagina with your disgusting nails, fuck off."

Everyone watching was gasping, amused or shocked. 

Then the unthinkable happened.

She slapped me.

"You! You think you're all that!" She growled. My eyes stared at the locker, my body burning in rage at the sting on my cheek. "You're nothing! No one cares about you, you're a hideous loser! You aren't even tough!" I couldn't move, my cheek feeling hot and red. "Admit it! You wanted Theo and so you desperately tried to suck his face off!" And I could suck his cock off too if I wanted.