prepare

it's now saturday afternoon and we're making preparations for the party. me, swagger, ohm, and delirious's plan went off without a hitch, nobody suspected a thing.

swagger and vanoss we're currently out getting the weed from a dealer while mason, basically, cartoonz, and fitz we're out getting alcohol as well. they had the best taste in liquor, so we chose them to go.

the rest of us were calling up gangs that we knew that would want to come and chill. there were very few gangs that had a good amount of girls in them, so bordie, bee, and i called up a few of our friends to see if they'd want to come as well.

while everyone downstairs finished up cleaning the house for tonight and making their calls, i snuck my way upstairs into my room. i pulled open my closet door to look for an outfit that would look pretty cute on me. i wasn't going to wear a gown or some boujee shit, just something that'll make me comfortable and will be easy to get around in if i need to make a run for it .

after a bit of rummaging i found an outfit that would work. a pair of ripped jeans, a black tube top with a see through shirt over it, and a pair of black vans was my outfit choice for the night. (see picture above)

i threw the outfit on and straightened my blue hair while listening to some music in the background. as i was finishing up my hair, a knock sounded on my door.

i yelled come in as delirious and swagger walk through. i look at them through the mirror as they speak.

"you almost ready? it take about an hour to get there, so we need to leave soon. it's already 7:30 and some gangs are starting to arrive." i unplug the straightener and turn around, giving them a thumbs up to let them know i understood.

after i turned back around to fix up a few loose strands of hair, i look through the mirror to see delirious and swagger still standing there, staring at me.

i raise an eyebrow but don't turn back around, continuing to work on my hair.

"can i help you boys with anything else?" i say, this time standing up to walk out the door. they quickly shake their heads and look up back at me with wide eyes.

"uh no, just like your outfit, that's all." swagger says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"well don't forget, eyes are up here." i laugh out, flicking them both in the forehead as i walk past them.

i greet a few people on the way downstairs. quite a lot of people had shown up already. there were people lingering and chatting in the hallways, sitting on couches already high or drunk, and even a few sucking faces.

ohm caught up to swagger, delirious and i at some point, coming up behind me and tapping my shoulder to let me know he was there. i turned to the 3 boys and reviewed the plan with them real quick to make sure we all knew what we were doing.

"ok to make it look less suspicious, we'll all go out different exits. i'll go through the front, ohm will go through the back, swagger will go through the sliding door to the back patio, and delirious can go through the garage door. we'll all walk down the street, 2 going one way and two going the other until we all meet at our parked motorcycles down the road, got it?" i ask. everyone nodded and we all split up.

we decided to park our motorcycles about a block away, knowing there would be a few people lingering outside who might see us leave.

after we all met up with one another we hopped into our bikes and drove off. about an hour later we were at our destination. the boys left first so racc wouldn't see them with me. swagger handed me a gun and knife, tucking the gun into my underwear waistband and my knife into my bra so they'd be out of sight.

we all gave one another small hugs as we made sure we had everyone on speed dial. and with that i walked down the street to the alleyway that racc wanted me to be at.

it was incredibly dark out, the only thing i was able to make out in the darkness of the alleyway were silhouettes. one of them happened to be moving closer and closer to me. i had my hand ready at my side to pull out my gun just in case anything went wrong.

soon emerging from the darkness, only being lit up by a street lamp, was the one and only ezra. he gave me a little too friendly of a smile and held out his hand for me to take.

i raised a brow at him, but he didn't drop his hand. i cautiously placed my hand into his and together we silently walked down the alleyway into an abandoned building full of the biggest drug lords in the U.S.

little did i know that tonight, all hell was going to break loose.

——————————————————

omg i'm so sorry that i did not post this Saturday! i had a family emergency and i was just too exhausted by the end of the day to write a chapter. i'm incredibly sorry, but i promise that i'll make up for it next Saturday. once again i'm sorry, but i love you all an i hope you all have an amazing day!

~emma