45 - lucky

Luke Hemmings
————

Elise was mine.

She was mine, and I was completely and utterly hers. It's like I told her earlier; she was always mine, everyday. But tonight—tonight I wanted to make that very clear to the both of us, to prove it in every way possible.

Maybe it's because I finally feel confident that it's the absolute truth. Maybe without the creeping threat of bitter exes and dirty scandals hanging over our heads, I finally feel like I have her all to myself. She won't run away, and I certainly won't let her doubt herself or me ever again. There's nothing in my way—in our way—and the thought has me fired up. It's a burning, intense desire to act on it that's coursing through me, taking over my mind.

So maybe that's why I've got Elise pressed up against the wall; with my lips attached to her neck, the jacket she wore ripped open and her lace covered chest on full display.

My mouth is ravishing her skin; teeth grazing and lips sucking on the surface. She's breathing heavily, the whimpers escaping her throat increasing in frequency, but still I refuse to let up. If there's one thing I love to do to her, it's mark her. And tonight, I simply have no intention of leaving her without an array of loving bruises scattered across her skin.

"You like when I do this to you?" I rasp against the side of her neck, physically feeling the way she swallows harshly. "Hmm?"

Truthfully, I didn't expect much of a verbal response from her, seeing as her voice has been caught behind her involuntary noises since I'd pinned her against this wall. However, I was pleased to see her nod slowly, a deep breath rising within her chest.

"You like it when I have you like this, huh?" I nearly groan as my lips move to her shoulder, dragging the strap of her bra to the side with my teeth. "All marked up and pretty for me."

Again, I hadn't expected any real response from her, but somehow, the whiniest, dazed reply falls from her lips. "Mmhm,"

It's fucking sexy as hell, and I can't help but drag my lips up her shoulder to muffle the needy groan that sounds from my throat. "Yeah you do," I rasp, tugging her by the hips off the wall so she's pressed flush against me. "Naughty girl."

I can tell she's losing it, and sense of cool composure slipping away with her patience—of which I know her to have very little of in the first place. The way her little hands are clutching for me gives it away, but it's when she snakes her fingers through my hair in an effort to pull my head to hers that I can't even hide the prevalent smirk that makes its way to my lips.

Withholding from her clear request, I pull my head back, keeping her body settled firmly in place by my hands on her hips. She blows out a quick breath, huffing. "Luke," she whines, attempting to bring my face to hers once more, to no avail.

"What?" I muse.

She huffs again, frustration clear on every part of her. Unsurprisingly, she chooses to try again, but still I keep our lips inches apart. "You're not being fair."

I chuckle a bit, fingers digging into her sides to keep her right against me. "Babygirl, if there's something you want, you know all you have to do is ask."

"Why?" She whines, not missing a beat.

"Because," I murmur, watching her reaction as I slide the opened jacket off her arms and let it fall to the floor. "That's what makes you such a good girl."

"But you said I could be bad." Elise points out, pouting.

"I said you could be my bad little girl," I muse, one hand trailing up her spine to fiddle with the clasp on her back. "There's a difference."