Chapter 25

Jimin's Perspective

Ever since Jungkook left, I feel lonely and incomplete. Yoongi and Hoseok hyung would never leave me alone but I could see the sorrow in their eyes too.

We won't laugh together like we used to do because it's only Jungkook who used to make us laugh on his stupidities. 

I had no one to fight with. I had no one to share my secrets with. We were truly soulmates. His absence was unacceptable for me.

I tried my best to always call and search a way to contact him but it was  all for nothing.

Soon my birthday arrived but I really didn't want to celebrate it. Since Yoongi and Hobi hyung insisted a lot so I decided to hang out with them and I decided to include someone else too and it was Taehyung.

I had no way to contact him so I chose to visit his bakery. As I entered I found him working on the table. It was morning and I was earlier. 

Fortunately no customer was there. He slowly raised his head to look at me. I smiled at him and his eyes brightened up.

"H-hi Taehyung?" I spoke up.

"J-Jimin? Oh my god. You know where Jungkook is? Please tell me Jimin. He was your friend. He must've told you. I am so glad that you came." He looked at me with his twinkling eyes but I felt very bad to see him in such a condition.

It hurt when he asked me questions about what I was unaware of as well. I hung my head low sadly. 

"Y-you d-don't know too?" He asked and a tear scrolled down his eyes as I saw his face.

I couldn't help but hugged him tightly because I was going through the same problem. He dug his face into my shoulder and softly rubbed circles on his back.

I felt tears building up in my eyes too and they slowly fell down. I sniffed and tried to cover up myself.

Later I pulled him away and patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry Taehyung. We'll find him" I said and he looked at the ground because he felt like I was lying. It wasn't his fault too afterall he was hurt too.

"Taehyung, I know what you feel. I am missing my friend too. I know how hard it is to be without knowing where he is? Is he fine or not? It hurts me too" I said and he nodded understandingly while looking at the ground sadly.

I gave him my handkerchief so that he could clean up his face. He shyly took it and mumbled a thanks to me. I smiled at him.

"Taehyung, I am actually here to ask you to hang out with my friends because it's my birthday and I want you to come and join me and my friends, we are your friends too so, would you like to come?" I asked and he looked at me with his doe eyes.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, please" I said and gave him a smile and he nodded.

~~~~

The day arrived and we four were on a table while having lunch together and I noticed that Taehyung was quiet all the time. He was very shy. 

He spoke very less to us and we were trying to make him feel comfortable with us because he was our friend too.

After lunch I decided to drop him home and he was silent in the car. I spoke up to overcome the awkwardness.

"Tae? You have friends here?" I asked and he looked out of the window and remained silent.

"Tae?" I spoke up again and he turned his gaze to me.

"I, I have no friends. Jungkook was the only one" he said and looked down and played with his fingers.

I regretted asking him the question because he looked very sad after that.

"Don't worry we are your friends" I said and smiled and he sadly smiled back.

~~~~

I came back home after dropping him. I jumped on my bed and then suddenly my phone started to buzz. I saw that the number was unknown.

I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked curiously.

"Hello? J-Jimin happy birthday?" 

"J-Jungkook? Y-You?" I couldn't believe it I was dying to hear was on the other side.

"How are you?" He asked and I couldn't control myself. I started to cry.

"Fuck you, how many times did I try to contact you. Why did you call now? Huh? Must've called after my death you bastard. How many days passed away and you didn't even care to ask about just for a moment?" I screamed and cried on the other side.

"I am sorry Jimin" I could hear his sobs too.

"J-Jungkook? How are you? We were so worried. Why did you change the number? Why didn't you call me before?" I cried harder.

"I am fine buddy, I just couldn't contact you"

"Why Jungkook why? And where are you? How's everything?" 

"I can't tell but I am fine"

"I swear if I ever search you, I would kick you between your legs so that you won't be able to walk for days. You're telling me or not?" 

"Jimin... You're still like that" he chuckled sarcastically.

"How is Taehyung?" He asked and his tone got serious and sad.

"Very happy without you. What do you think he is? I swear I got tears when I saw his condition. You have no idea how sad he is. He asked about you as he saw me. He loaded me with questions that I don't know as well. Why are you doing this Jungkook? Why? You think you're fine without him?" I asked as the tears rushed down my cheeks.

"I said I am fine. Goodbye and take care" he hung up the call and I couldn't believe it was him.

How could he say he was fine when Taehyung was not, I was not and his friends were not. He was lying, I know but why was he doing that? 

I tried to call back again on the number but nothing worked out. I hated being so helpless. I could only cry.

I then heard knocks on the door and I threw myself on Yoongi as I saw him on the door. He embraced me in his warmth and I cried hard while holding him.

"Jiminssi? What happened? Are you okay?" He cupped my face into his hands and I couldn't form a single sentence.

~~~~

I told him everything that just happened a while ago. Yoongi couldn't believe it either. He tried to comfort me and I dug my face into his neck as we sat on the couch together.

I didn't realise but I backed away and looked into his eyes. He softly stroked my cheeks and pecked my forehead.

Ever since Jungkook left Yoongi was always around me to make me feel better so that I won't feel alone.

I just felt an urge in me. I softly removed his hands from my face and intertwined with my hands. I leaned over and connected my lips with him.

He later started to move his lips on mine and we shared our first kiss together. I felt so many things. My heart raced as we did it. 

I backed away and looked into his eyes.

"I love you" he smiled as I said.

"I love you more" he whispered onto my lips and he stayed the whole night with me.

I had Yoongi with me but Jungkook's absence was still hurting me.

But what about Taehyung who had no one around except for Jungkook who was not with him anymore? 

***** 

😞 It's keep on getting sadder

Hope you like it.