Chapter-27

Dev checked his disguise in the mirror, it was difficult to his own eyes to recognize the reflection. He had taken the disguise of an old Secretary of a famous politician whom her had fed lot of money to skip the event. He locked eyes with his reflection, the traitor gave flashes of the girl he was mad for. 

''How could you agree to marry someone else? I won't let you! hate or love , you will have to stay with me . Today, I will take you away from all.''

He was sure, his plan of awesome, the only thing he lacked was experience. His opponent was the queen of Jaigarh, who was no Royal.  She was a common girl, who thought beyond his imagination . Above all, she was the woman whose love he had dared to hurt.  It was no his love against hers and he was going to witness what love actually is. He wasn't aware that the day was leading him to the truth he had been kept away from

***

Dipika caressed Rani turning her eyes to the handler, ''reach there before us an remember, Rani is just to scare not to harm anyone.''

''Hukum, this is a golden opportunity, finish them. They are not worth this life.'' Dipika looked at the man who once sided her father, ''We will talk on that later.'' She messaged Ananya about the plan and made her way to the vehicle she was going to be the first one to reach Suryagrah. 

Dipika shook her head looking at the number of missed calls from Veer, she knew he was worried about Rolli. Even she hated the idea about using Rolli as a bait, but it was now necessary. Her last message was for Sitara, the woman who would remind Netra about what she had lost and how much more she could lose.

***

''Where are we? Why have you bought me here?'' Sona asked worried but Chitra decided to ignore the question. Sona had a reason to worry, she didn't knew where she was and above all Chitra looked different. Sona was aware of Sitara being a lethal woman but Chitra dressed like her mother was sending shivers down her spine, ''Can you even fight?''

Chitra smiled, ''Just because  I am not a guard doesn't mean  can't fight. I am the daughter of two best guards, if time requires I will put my all of me for them.''

''You are too young to die.'' Sona sounded sarcastic

Chitra laughed, facing Sona she crossed her arms over her chest, ''If I am too young to die, your brother is too inexperienced to deal with my Queen. You don't know that she can be limitless when it comes to Ramvijay Hukum. I have grown up hearing their love, and to defeat that love is just impossible. You should be worrying about your brother.''  With that Chitra walked out and locked the room behind her.

***

Rolli sat opposite to the mirror ready like a new bride. In few moments she would be wearing the ring and accept the relationship with Siddhant. She knew it was just a show, infact he also new that but somewhere she was planning to make it a reality. Rolli wanted to forget all pain she had endured because of Dev. She had made up her mind to punish him for hurting her father and what better than accepting another man in her life.

''You took the right decision. Siddhant is a nice guy.'' Vansh's voice broke the chain of her thoughts. Rolli huffed, ''Leave me, what you are doing is wrong. Stop before its late.''

''Just because she is a staff. How hypocrite of you.''

Rolli shook her her head, ''I never called her staff, you did. What you are not understanding is that its her who is going to suffer at end.''

''Don't worry, no one is going to suffer because of my love interest!'' That hit Rolli hard. She knew it was intentional , to remind her of one mistake she committed of loving Dev. Rolli swallowed , ''Only if you could make a little more effort to understand me for once''