New Beginnings

Kay'oir POV
"Ok daddy I'm ready" I yelled causing her to walk in the room with her stuff packed.

"You sure you have everything mamas?" I nodded my head and she rose her eyebrow.

"Towels?"

"Yes"

"Ya teddy bear" i held him up smiling

"Yup"

"Hygiene prouducts" I frowned at her

"Duh the fuck" she gave me a look and I apologized

"Duffel bag?" I smirked

"Of course" she smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Ok we ready to go to Atlanta. Be nice when we meet Moe and Zyanya. I know you get shy" I nodded my head.

"I was nice when they visited. I'll be nice when we stay with them"

"Ok well let's get to the airport" we walk out the house and drive away. A few seconds in the drive Rue turns around.

"I forgot something mamas my...bad" She trailed off pointing at the house. I look over and I see the house engulfed in flames. Five men in all black started shooting at the car.

Rue immediately pulled out of the drive way as fast as she could. Almost getting into a few accidents.

"You ok babygirl?" She looked over at me and noticed I was breathing hard and fast.

"Oh shit no no no" she rummaged through our luggage pulling out my asthma pump. I took 4 pumps and started to breathe normally.

"We can go to a hotel and find a different flight later ok ma?" I nodded my head and we continued driving.

...15 minutes later...

"Hi welcome to Hampton Inn! What can I do for you today" I heard the desk lady say cheerfully. She was mad loud I'm not even near her and I hear her clearly.

"I guess you never gon kill her right" I look over to see Dre sitting next to me. He just rolled his eyes and took a blunt from his pocket and lit it.

"What's so good about this nigga seriously?" Dre asked getting annoyed and I got scared.

"MAN STOP DOING THAT LIKE IM SCARING YOU OR SOMETHING" he yelled and I started to cry. He ruffled his dreads and took a deep breathe.

"Ight I'm sorry. Don't cry I hate that shit. Don't cry please ma" I just sniffled.

"Why do you hate her so much I don't understand" I cried out and he looked away.

"I .....don't want you hurt man. Even tho I'm tough with you I really care about you. You my sister first love and I can't let nun happen to you man" I looked at him in utter surprise.

"I thought you hated me all this time-" he cut me off immediately.

"Hell nah I don't hate you. You got a big ass heart and I hate that sometimes" he smiled and I laughed.

"Just watch ya back around her. I won't bother you about killing her anymore" he stood up about to walk away

"I'm still gon check on you tho kid" he walked out the door and Rue is standing in front of me. She started to guess who I was talking to.

"I was talking to Dre. Don't worry you have nothing to worry about" I smiled kissing her cheek. She just looked confused while walking to the room

"Um ok sure. Well I'm about to take a shower I'll be back" she told me while I was turning on Paw Patrol.

"Ok daddy"

.....45 minutes later.......
Rue POV

I walk out the show to see Kay'oir on her stomach with her ass facing towards me. I tiptoe next to her and I smack her ass feeling it jiggle in my hand. Kay'oir turned around and she looked pissed.

"Stop fucking touching me like that nigga!" I was confused but then I realized who was talking to me.

"Tye you need to cut this attitude out bruh"

"And you need to cut this gay shit out the fuck?" Tye snapped and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop talking to me like that" I calmly said walking closer to her.

"NO! IM NOT YA LIL BITCH SO YOU NEED TO HOP TF-" I cut her off by choking her tightly and slamming her head against the wall.

"Tye....ya mouth is too slick for ya own good babygirl. Now I gotta bitch you to prove I'm daddy to all y'all.

sorry for disappearing for a couple days

THANK YOU SOOOO FUCKING MUCH FOR 2K on ASHES TO ROSE PETALS AND THIS BOOK

y'all know how to make a nigga feel special *sniffles*

But anywayyyyyy tune in next time

Bye byeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜