28.

A/N: Hello there guys ! If you are looking to buy cute BTS merch, then check out https://wearbts.com/. They provide Free shipping and you can also use my code mj10 for a 10% discount! Do visit the online store, you will love the merchandise 💕

He broke apart from me as he placed his forehead on mine. "Shouldn't I be asking this? What have you done to me Nana?"

I was so taken aback and in disbelief of this entire situation. Did we just kiss? Did we just have our lips on each other? Was I imagining things? Did he indirectly confess to me?

"Taehyung you.."

"Yes, I like you too"

I gasped. He liked me. I liked him. We both liked each other? Was this a movie? Nah, this was just wattpad. It was bound to happen.

"Why?", I asked meekly. Of all the other damn Y/N's he could like, why was it me?

(A/N: okay, I am going to stop breaking the fourth wall now lmaoo)

"What do you mean why?", he smiled. "I like you. Do I need a reason to?"

"But I thought I was the only one who had a stupid one sided crush"

"Well", he began. "You weren't the only one. Do you see this suit here?", he pointed at his pink blazer and I nodded.

"This cost me $1500 + the $10,000 worth of things I bribed Hoseok with to find the color of your dress so I could match with you"

I raised an eyebrow. That is why that man was sneaking around in my shopping bag trying to click a picture of my dress.

"You — You did this? You like me?", I still couldn't believe his words. I pinched myself and let out a painful hiss followed by a gasp. I wasn't dreaming, he did really like me. Taehyung chuckled as he saw Nana being all dramatic.

As the realisation hit me, my cheeks went stark red. I had to cup them to make sure Taehyung didn't see it. But unfortunately he was already grinning from ear to ear at the sight of it.

He bent down as he pecked my lips once again and I stepped back in horror. "Stop ! Don't..", this was all too much to take for me. 

He licked his lips and nodded his head. "I like chocolate but just so you know I am more of a vanilla person", he wiped the corners of my mouth.

My eyes widened in horror as I squealed in embarrassment before running away from the room. Taehyung chuckled before jumping onto the bed like a teenage girl and flinging his arms and legs in the air to show his happiness. Nana liked him and his life couldn't get any happier !

———•••———

I woke up to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully beside me. Last night was a rollercoaster for both of us. After I ran away embarrassed, he had found me curled up in a corner on the roof trying to avoid him. He forcefully picked me up and brought me down despite me pleading him to leave me alone and not make me feel more shy.

The entire night we spent talking - the first few minutes being him shamelessly flirting with me just to see me get flustered. Nonetheless it ended with me crying in defeat and embarrassment and him laughing at my expense.

After all this fooling around, we did talk tho. About us, about each other, about my mother and things that were happening. Unexpectedly he was the one who fell asleep first, so I tucked him in my bed, gave him a kiss on the forehead because I couldn't resist and went to sleep, cuddling him.

I thought I was hearing things when I heard someone call out my name. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times only to realize it was Grandpa calling me.