╟ Chapter 160: Dear Food ╢

"Oi, starboard..." sighed heavily Nami.

"Okay...How's that...?" replied Chopper in the same tone, turning the wheel of the ship.

"Oh, a little more...to the left..."

"Oi, oi, oi! Pull yourselves together! Or we'll sink!" Luffy snapped angrily.

"SHUT UP! Because you jumped off the elephant all of a sudden, we're all worn out! Idiot!" snarled the navigator.

You were hunched over the bench of the main mast, worn from all the screaming and the cursing you made as you literally fell from Zou. With courtesy of your moron of a captain. Everyone beside Luffy was basically in the same state as yours.

"Thank you. I'm savoring the joy of living now" grunted Pekoms from where he was laying on his back. "But...I'll make you pay for it!"

"It made my blood freeze in my veins..." told Brook, his soul still out of his body even after you all landed 'safely' on the Sunny. "Oh, all I have is bones though. Yohohoho!"

"W-What did I do to deserve this?" implored Pedro.

"By accepting to come on this ship..." you answered bluntly.

"Chopper...We swerved from the course again. Port..." warned the worn out Nami.

"Okay! Leave it to me!" a joyful voice suddenly yelled.

Now you were wondering if you were on at the point of hallucinating things because now you swore there was a rabbit Mink girl on board, bouncing energetically all around the ship. You deadpanned, too on the verge of death by exhaustion to be preoccupied by her arrival.

"Look! She's full of energy..." trailed Luffy, and blinked in shock when he realized there one more person to the team.

"Wow! I'm really right on the sea!" beamed Carrot. "This ship looks so heavy but it's floating and moving forward!"

"That's the basic function of a ship, you dumb fuck" you growled, head lolling around before it hang down on its own.

"EH?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" the others yelled in unison, gazing at the Mink who simply grinned at your outburst.