7. Sweet dreams

You were ripping your head apart to finish the puzzle when you heard the door open and Jimin emerged from it.
He smirked and licked his lips. He then walked inside and closed his door behind.

"I can't take it anymore," he said as he unbuttoned his shirt and you widened your eyes. Your instincts hit you and you started to run away before he grabbed you by waist and threw you on the bed. He took off his shirt and smirked again.

"Jimin, you promised," you said but he just kept walking to you. Fear engulfed you. Your body didn't move an inch. You watched him unzip his pants.

"Jimin please...," you begged him.

"No baby, I want to today," he licked his lips again.

"Jimin no!"

You opened your eyes and looked around and breathed a sigh of relief.

It was a dream? Thank God...

Your gaze shifted to the unfinished puzzle on the floor. A long way to go before you finished it.

That was your only hope.

You dragged your body to finish the rest of the puzzle. You didn't really notice what it was turning into. All you wanted was to get out.

But will he let you?

****

"So the person abducted her from here and took her through the stairs and then slid off without any trace? Damn! The person is professional!" Victor said as he scanned the place along with Joon.

Joon wasn't answering. He stared at the staircase for a while and turned to Victor.

"Let's go," he said and climbed down the stairs carefully so that he won't damage any possible presence of proof that could be a lead to the case.

Victor and Joon both switched on the flash lights on their phone as they walked down.

"We shouldn't have left our torch in the car," Victor pointed out. He almost bumped into Joon when the later halted all of sudden.

Both of them stared at the sight ahead of them and stared at each other and back at the scene again.

There was a wall ahead of them. That staircase was blocked.

"What on the world Vic," was all Joon could manage to say.

****

You restlessly put the puzzle pieces together and cried when your body couldn't keep up anymore. The clock keeps ticking and the time is running out. You were frustrated that you felt tired and you are finding it hard to keep your eyes open.

Out of blue you felt something in your stomach. You felt dizzy and nauseous. You ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Again.

And again.

Your lower abdomen hurt. You didn't realize why you were feeling like dying any moment until it stuck you.

Holy shit, it's my period.

The period cramps were getting worse and you looked for sanitation in the bathroom cupboard and shelves out side but nothing was there. You dragged yourself to the door and knocked on it.

"Ji-yeon..."

You waited for few seconds before you called again and this time you heard foot steps. You moved away and waited for the door to unlock.

She walked in and her expression changed into worry when she saw you.

"Are you okay? What happened?" she asked as she bent to your level and checked your temperature.

"Ji-yeon, I'm on my period," you flinched as the pain was getting intense.

"Oh, I'll get you needs," she said as she walked to one of the drawers and pulled out the sanitation pads out.

"Here," she handed you the pack and you took it and walked to the bathroom. You came out and walked straight to the bed and tried to sleep. You didn't remember the time was ticking off. You prayed not to get a bad dream again.

You didn't sleep at all. You are well aware of your period cramps. Those were the worst time of you month. As you were in the middle of cursing your cramps, Jimin came in.

Not now idiot

"Go away Jimin," you turned around.

"What happened?" he asked in a soft tone. Not really the tone he ever used with you. You didn't answer. He walked to the side to face you. You pulled a pillow on your face to avoid him.

"Are you sick?"

"Yes, I'm sick of you, now go away!"

"You have to tell me what's wrong, I need to atleast get you some medicine."

You slid the pillow off your face and looked at him.

"Look who is acting like he cares, All you need-" you took a pause and breathed in. "is my body! You torture me all the time. I'm scared what you might do. I can't even sleep well!" you didn't know where you got the courage from to speak all this.

He titled his head and chuckled.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?"

"She is on her period," Ji-yeon said as she walked in with a hot pack and handed it to you.

"I've seen all kinds of posts on sns about how a woman would become a totally different person during her person now I'm witnessing it," he said.

"Not necessary," he said pulling the hot pack out of your hands and giving it back to Ji-yeon.

"I'll be her personal hot pack," he said and slipped into bed by your side.

"No fucking way!" you yelled but he gently pulled you closer and put an arm around you.

"You have no choice honey," he said and gently tightened his grip. You didn't fight back anymore. You didn't have strength to. Besides he was nice and warm.

Park Jimin.... What are you? When will you let me out of this hell hole?

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"Everyday," you responded.

"No, God! I mean now," he said and you let out a sigh.

"I'll take that as a no. Sweet dreams baby," he said and you didn't know when you slept.

Yo! PEIRODS can be BITHC you know. This period experience is purely based on my personal one. Not everyone goes through shit during periods so don't mind LMAO.

Yes that jimin in the photo can choke me. Thanks