The Truth...

Henry's POV~

I finally managed to get enough courage to tell Bryan the truth... Charlie went back to her universe... *sigh*, I hope he can forgive me... Please forgive me, my son...

Bryan's POV~

So... Henry told me he wanted to talk to me in private... About something... I see him, I clear my throat to get his attention... He turns to me, I see fear in his eyes..."What's Wrong?", I show him the paper, "I should've told you sooner but, the moment was never right... *sigh*, remember how Pennywise told you your Father survived...?", I stare in shock... But I nod my head... "I... I'm.... your Father...", my eyes grew wide, "I understand if you hate me...", I feel tears building up as I go up and hug him!!

Springbonnie's POV~

I'm glad... That he got his Happy End... I have my happy end... But I still wonder was there more I could've done, Bellora told me not to think about it... But I can't help it.... But... I know that everything that has a beginning has an end... And I think the adventure is far from the beginning.... Its time to end the story and let them have this happy end...

~~~~The End~~~~

**Yeah... Guys this is the end of the story... I know you all probably mad... But its just how I feel like it should end... If you guys have a suggestion of what book you want leave it in the comments... **