278

what harry looks like in this chapter at a certain part, you'll know when

what harry looks like in this chapter at a certain part, you'll know when. (comment at the part in this chapter you think this gif happens)

Day 58 without Amelia

Harry Styles

I opened my tired pained eyes, staring at the ceiling of my bedroom. The second the light invaded my pupils I felt the soreness ache through my body, worse then ever. I shielded the sun with my hand, holding it up and seeing my purple bruised knuckles.

Last night was a blur, all I remember is getting drugs from Quinton and then the next thing I knew I was laying alone on the parking lot ground next to my car, the shit kicked out of me and choking on blood.

I thought they were gonna kill me, I really did. But I woke up and somehow got myself home, barely remembering that too.

I slowly sit up in bed, my brain feeling like it was throbbing against my skull. I groaned and held my head, used to this particular feeling. It hurt to breathe deeply and I had tender sore spots from all over, especially my face which felt swollen.

I pulled myself out of bed, grunting as I slowly walked out of the room and down the hall. I entered the bathroom and flicked on the light, seeing my reflection off the first time since the bar.

Wow, they really did a number on me. Maybe they thought they killed me, because I looked dead.

My under eyes and nose bridge was bruised, my bottom lip swollen, my cheeks scraped.

My open flannel revealed the massive bruised formulating on my sides and one nasty one on my abdomen. I sucked in a breath through my teeth when I test touch to one of the bruised on my sides. It felt like hell.

I had to go pick up Briar from Mary and Ben's house today, but I knew she was gonna cry when she sees me like this.

I reach into my back pocket, grabbing one of the small bags of coke and do what I've been doing constantly lately, snorting it to get through the next few hours. I inhaled the power to get the burn that would soon turn to a euphoric high that gave me the energy to go on with my day and forget about everything bad. I pop a blood pressure pill and brush my teeth, painfully that is because of my lip.

I stumble out of the bathroom, loosing my balance a bit but catching myself as the coke was officially in my bloodstream and giving me an initial slow reaction time. I held the railing firmly and stammered with the steps, making sure not to fall and hurt myself even more.