13. Ace Imagine: Fights

Ace had another gang fight and somehow it had ended up at your place, you were lucky you didn't have kids because honest to God they would either be killed or kidnaped within a matter of weeks.

You followed him into the kitchen after you had cleaned up from the fight, "John, I've told you! Stop getting into gang fights and oh maybe stop leading them here as well!" you yelled as you were annoyed. Huffing and puffing he replied "Drop it Y/N, I still have a major headache and also what have I told you about calling me John!"

You were not letting this go so you followed him into the living room "Don't ignore me!" you shouted and what did he do, he ignored you "I hope that headache hurts!" you yelled after getting no response.

You were sick of it and mumbled "Fuck you." and stormed up the stairs, "Where are you going then?!" he shouted whilst slamming his beer bottle down and then turning to follow you. You were upstairs searching for a bag when he looked at you and said "You're going nowhere!" you raised an eyebrow "Really?"

Just from saying that anger shone from him, it beamed from him, you had never seen Ace like this before, you had never ever been scared of Ace and you never saw why everyone else was but now you saw why. He was scaring you, he looked terrifying, you backed up against the wall as he walked closer towards you.

Honestly you thought he was going to hit you so your first instinct was to flinch and close your eyes and wait for the impact to hit you, you stayed flinched for a second or two until you opened your eyes slowly to see that Ace was standing there looking between his hands and you. You slid down the wall and onto the floor and cried and sobbed "I'm sorry." Ace couldn't stop looking between his hands and you, back and forth until reality finally hit him like a wave.

He rushed down beside you and picked you up and put you in his lap, he whispered in your ear "You really think I would do that Y/N, you really think I could hurt you, you, of all people?" you just continued to cry "I'm sorry." you murmured again and repeated saying it over and over again. "Shh, it's okay, I'm sorry I would never hurt you, I promise you that now." he told you, stroking your hair.

You both sat in silence for a while before he whispered in your ear "Please don't go." you moved your head that was resting on his shoulder and you looked at him "I would never leave you, even if my life depended on it." he smiled at you and said something he had never said to you before.

"Y/N, I love you so so much."

You looked at him, "John, I love you too."

He chuckled "I've told you not call me that." you laughed "Sure, fine.....John." He looked at you "You'll regret that" he then rolled you over and started to tickle you and you started to giggle like the weakling you are.

and that's how your night continued.....

A/N
Awh who knew Ace could be a softie or did I fuck-up there. I don't know but I think this went okay. Anyway till next time folks.
-Sofia