Chapter nineteen

Harry made his way back to Snape's office and knocked before walking in an seeing the feared look on Draco's face, he smiled politely and sat down in his previously occupied seat. "That didn't take long." Draco mused before turning to his smirking friend, "Why are you smirking? What did you do?" Draco said, suddenly concerned. Harry chuckles, "That's for me to know and your parents and Professor Snape to find out. In a few months." And he stared at his left forearm, as if checking an invisible watch. 

Draco looked confused and the three adults shared a wary look. Harry sniggered, "Alright Draco, we have to get going. Professor Snape has to go to lunch soon and Dumbledore might get wing of your parents magical signature soon so they have to go." He said rather clearly, and Lucius agreed. "Yes, you'll be okay, wont you Draco? I could just pull you out if you'd like-" He started, but was shortly cut off, by his wife, "No you cant Lucius. The poor boy will go no sense of self if you continue to coddle him. Let him be a child, he isn't your baby anymore." And Lucius slumped, "Whatever." He muttered and hugged his son to his chest, before handing him to his friend and flooing away with his wife.

Just as they swished out of sight with the green flames, Draco's lip started quivering,  and Harry sighed, "Now, don't cry. Come on, its lunch after this period, then straight after we have potions, then we can go straight back to our dorm." He explained clearly and took the smaller boys hand, leading him to their common room. Draco nodded solemnly, hugging a white teddy bear to his chest, which adorned a black tie and top hat. 

Once they got back to their common room, Harry ushered Draco back to their dorm where Draco would have a nap and Harry would spend the two hour time span studying and talking to Tom. After a little while Harry woke Draco up and got him dressed again, the smaller boy being decidedly happier that he had woken up dry, an Harry thought naps might have to be a daily occurrence as Draco was less grouchy now. Although that could just be because he saw his father and got very little sleep. 

The blonde boy let Harry put his tie on as he kicked his feet, humming happily. Harry didn't force his jumper or robe on him and put his shoes on, handing Draco a comb so Harry himself could put his shoes on and tuck his shirt back in. 

The two were seen walking down the hall, Draco clinging onto Harry for dear life and skipping slightly. 

---------------------------------

YEEEEEEEEE I was just thinkin like damn this book is so different from how I started it like wHAT