New Story!

Check out my new Erotic Romance series Doll House which will definitely be provocative and risqué. It follows the complicated relationships of a group of young women in the porn industry. I'm excited to know what you all think especially since I'm changing up a lot for this series.

Enjoy the preview!

*PREVIEW*

A gentle hand touched Hazel's bare waist and rested there for a long minute before she realized that it was Gabriel's.

"So these promos are to get your audience aroused?" He asked in a low tone as to not disrupt the instructions being given to Candy who was propped on a white rocking horse with red reigns.

"One of many ways. Rebel Room doesn't do this?" She asked and Gabriel scoffed.

"Nope, we just show up, strip down, and show our dicks to the world." Hazel giggled and turned back to the set with Candy who leaned forward on the horse.

"Can you keep a secret?" Candy purred and bit her lips that were coated in blush pink lip gloss.

"Good, Candy. Let's set up for Hazel and Gabriel." Hodges announced to the crew.

Hazel noticed Candy's eyes lock on Gabriel as she slowly unstraddled the horse and adjusted her knee high socks before walking over to the pair.

"How did I do?" She asked, but it was a question meant only for Gabriel to answer.

"You did great. You're a pro on the horse." He responded. Candy gazed up at him through her thick lashes and shrugged.

"That's because I'm good at riding."

"She is, I've heard her." Hazel winked at Candy who smirked in return.

"Oh really?"

"Come by and find out." She said before swaying off to find someone else to flirt with.

"Shit, she's trouble." He adjusted the bulge in his white boxer briefs while Hazel made her way over to the bed that was set up with deliberately tossled sheets.

"It's a daddy kink appeal. That's why she has the most fans."

"Okay Hazel, passionate and sexy. Gabriel, be gentle with my girl." Hodge's announced playfully. Gabriel shot a thumbs up then sprawled on the bed and patted the empty spot beside him.

"Are you nervous now?"

"Uh-a little." She moved further onto the bed

"You know when they say picture everyone in their underwear?" Hazel nodded. Gabriel pointed to himself and shrugged, "Well we're past that so you should feel at ease for this scene."

They both laughed lightly though her reaction to the joke was cut short when Gabriel pulled her body slowly to his and used only one hand to pin her down while he leaned on the other arm and held her gaze.

Hazel's heart paced at an unnatural rate as his gray eyes scanned her with lust. She was more nervous than ever because she knew he could feel the palpitations from her body and see the rosiness of her cheeks.

"You trust me?" Gabriel asked only loud enough for Hazel to hear. She gulped but didn't have to think twice before nodding that she did in fact trust this young porn star to help her deliver a convincing scene.