14. Eyeball Imagine: Make Me

You always had relied on Eyeball, he was your bestfriend anyway, he got you out of everything no matter what. But it was getting to the point where he was sick and tired of it so he invited you round to talk.

You wondered why Eyeball wanted to talk, it better be important because you were missing out on a big party but if it was Eyeball what could you do, he was your bestfriend as well as crush since the age of 4. You knew it was cliché, a girl loving her childhood bestfriend, it all starting with the hair pulling, him defending you from boys, his cheek kisses, then to the notes in class, then to you falling madly in love with him.

You knocked on the door and he answered "Hey Eyeball." you smiled "Hey Y/N." you went into a daze when he said your name you loved it when he said it. It always sent a corse of butterflies through your stomach and you managed to stop yourself blushing in time, you had learned to do that over time. Soon enough he welcomed you in and you entered his house.

You sat down on the couch and you cleared your throat "So what did you want to see me about then?" he sat down opposite you and looked around the room "I don't want to sound horrible or anything but why do ya always rely on me so much to deal with you when you are drunk or in trouble?". You wasn't thinking straight as you still partly had a hangover and you of course started an argument.

"What is your problem?" you blurted out not meaning to, he sat up red in the face angry and that's when it all kicked off, shouting, there was a lot of shouting going on. As each insult was thrown you were stepping one step closer to one another that's when he shouted "Eat shit Y/N!" you raised an eyebrow "Bit hard when it's coming outta your mouth!" your faces were inches apart and that's when this happened.

"Shut up!" he shouted, you didn't even flinch, you were thinking about using your younger brother Teddy's stupid phrase but you couldn't be bothered so you came back with. "Make me!" and that's when he did the unexpected, he did something you had always wanted, always craved from him.

He grabbed your face and forced his lips onto yours, it took you only a second to process before you kissed back. Butterflies flew through your stomach, you felt like a child again, you slightly moaned and he slipped his tongue into your mouth and you both moved to the couch and ended up kissing for a good solid half an hour.

He then pulled away after a while panting "Y/N, I love you, I always have done."

You looked at him "Awh little ikle Eyeball expressing his feelings, I thought a Cobra never shows his feelings." you smiled and he frowned. You rolled your eyes and kissed his forehead "I love you too you dummy, why do you think I relied on you to pick me up, I was hoping my drunk self would tell you."

He leaned in to kiss you again and you kissed back, this was definitely better than going to that party.

A/N
I tried okay, thanks for reading this. I appreciate you reading as probably no one else will. Anyway till next time bye :)
-Sofia