28.) Communicating

KINGSTON & RENAE
September 1st, New Orleans

It's been a rough week for not only Kingston but Renae as well

After failing to kill herself, she locked herself inside his guest room for 2 days completely embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

The only way she spoke to him was if Karen came over and sometimes Bryson.

He's been trying to get her to go back to Church but she refused, a part of her felt embarrassed for what she's done and the other part of her couldn't handle being judged and stared at.

He didn't want her to go on this trip with him for the simple fact that he knew she wasn't stable for it but she refused to go back home or to stay with his mom.

So here they were.

"This is your house?" She asked looking at the interior.

"My homeboy hooked me up." King answered as he put his keys on the hook.

"It's nice." She complimented, walking around the corner to check out the bedroom.

He kept it simple, a nice 2 bedroom, with a spacious living room and kitchen area.

2 baths and a good size backyard.

"It is." He spoke putting their stuff down in the corner.

He was still pissed off about what happened but he's been trying to keep things cordial.

It was 10 at night and they were both exhausted from the long drive.

Sitting down on the couch, he laid back and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Don't touch me right now Nae." He mumbled when she sat on his lap.

"I t— Ok... I'm sorry." She apologized getting up.

Looking at him, she went to say something but stopped herself.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled before walking towards the room.

Shaking his head, King stared up at the ceiling.

This thing called life was starting to get the best of him.

But in the end he knew he would come out on top.

**

DAJON

"What you doing up still?" Bryson asked standing in Dajon's doorway.