Fifteen

Rose

Rose

I felt sick.

Nervously sick.

I needed something to distract myself.

Music?

A book?

A walk?

Sex?

Cristiano?

Okay, Rose, going off the whole topic now. .

But. . .

A hand was placed on my shoulder, my body automatically badly reacting by jolting away, a small gasp leaving my mouth in shock.

I turned to face the perpetrator, a strong, hard glare on my face. "Don't do that," I scolded, rolling my eyes and huffing a little as I turned away once more, picking up my diamond earrings and slipping the on, letting them shine beautifully in the light.

"Listen. .Rose-"

"Look, why are you here?" I asked, snappily as I faced him once more, irritated.

Helplessly, his hazel eyes gazed into mine. He parted his lips, as though he was ready to ask me something however he paused, licking his lips. Reaching over, he grabbed something from the shelf high up onto the wall, bringing down to boxes and handing them to me.

In curiosity, my eyebrows furrowed. My eyes widened a little as I unwrapped the first rectangular item and gazing at, my hands feeling the smooth, leather material of the expensive item.

I unzipped it delicately, my eyes expanding even more as they gazed in wonder at the rows of bank notes neatly filed in it, lines of credit cards and IDs caught my attention.

Oh my gosh

What the hell?

I couldn't help but smile a little, my heart warming at the sight. Reaching out my hand, I picked up the other item that was hidden by plain crimson wrapping paper.

Unwrapping it, the simple icon caught my eyes. Opening the box, the large, pristine glimmering screen stared back at me. I smiled, my eyes filled with astonishment.

Damn

"I got it especially customised red," his familiar, deep voice said with a slight Italian accent.

My head snapped up, locking eyes with a pair of hazel ones that always captivated me. My smile slowly faded and I glanced back down at the phone, turning it delicately to reveal the glossy red back.

"Thank you," I quietly replied, my eyes flickering to his once more as I licked my lips slowly, awkwardness settling in between us. "You always help me," I practically whispered, my eyes moving back to the phone and case that still amazed me. The littlest things meant the most to me.