He said she said

Jennies PoV

I was sitting in class concentrating on what the teacher was saying. But I couldn't seem to concentrate when I hear these two people whispering behind my back

Student 1: did you see Momo and Lisa sneak out of the janitors closet together

Student 2: I heard there's some rumours about them to hooking up

Student 1: Yeah it's crazy didn't she just break up with Jennie around 2 days ago

I was starting to get angry

Student 2: yep but Lisa is hot I would totally let her have her way with me. 

I rolled my eyes. I sometimes hate the fact I'm popular and so it my stupid ex girlfriend Lisa. I am the Queen of the school and Lisa was the player which I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours were true about her and Momo. But yet again I say WAS for a reason.

Me and Lisa were together for a year then we broke up about two days ago and she's already fucking bitches typical Lisa behaviour. Lisa has never cheated on me even if she was a player before our relationship but Didn't our relationship even mean anything to her or is she just stupid.

I turned to the people who were talking

Jennie: can you both shut up before I make you guys

They both nervously nod

Teacher: Miss Kim is there a problem

I gave the teacher a fake smile

Jennie: not at all

I say innocently, the teacher just raised her eyebrow at me and carried on with the class.

I need to talk to Lisa I don't care if her and Momo are dating now I'll make them break up she can't date someone after we only broke up 2 days ago.

After class I was with Jisoo my best friend and we saw Lisa and Rosé who was Lisa's best friend leaning against there lockers talking We were all still friends but me and Lisa didn't talk for the past two days.

Jennie: Jisoo can you please take Rosé somewhere I need to talk to Lisa

Jisoo: sure but you two better not break out into an argument and cause a scene.

Jennie: I'll take her outside.

Jisoo nods and walks up to Rosé taking her somewhere as Lisa looks towards me.

Lisa PoV

Me and Rosé were talking until Jisoo came up to us asking if her and Rosé could take a walk somewhere and they left, then I saw my ex girlfriend walk towards me with a cute pouty look on her face she seems mad.

Jennie: we need to talk?

I just nod I was a little confused

Lisa: ok talk to me

Jennie; not here let's go outside.

Jennie takes my hand and takes me outside. I see a bunch of people looking at us and whispering, confusion on there faces, well guys I'm in the same boat as you I have no idea why Jennie Kim wants to talk to me.

Jennie decided to take me outside to her car so we can stand and talk.

Jennie: so what were you and Momo doing in the janitors closet

Jennie just blurted out as she crosses her arms at me raising her eyebrow. I feel like I was getting told off.

Lisa: Jen you broke up with me so why would you care

Jennie: so you guys fucking now it's only been 2 days Lisa and you couldn't keep your hands to yourself.

I roll my eyes at her she can't really be jealous right now. She joking or actually being serious.

Lisa: Jen~

I was about to speak but the queen of jealousy over here cuts me off

Jennie: didn't our relationship mean anything to you

I was really hurt Jennie would even think I move on from her so quickly I loved her and still do, she thinks I've gone back to my old ways after two days.

Lisa: first of all Jennie you're not my girlfriend second of all you shouldn't believe what people talk about because the reason Momo and I snook out of the janitors closet is because we were skipping class and we needed somewhere to hide we didn't kiss and we have never hooked up we are just friends.

Jennie: you haven't done anything with her

Lisa: no and the fact you thought that makes me believe you actually think I didn't change Jen, I could never move on from you so easily I love you, you're the love of my life the day you called it quits hurt me. I haven't even looked at another girl when we were dating and now.

Jennie looked down

Jennie: I'm sorry lili

She looked up at me and pouted looking guilty. How can I stay mad at her face she makes me so angry sometimes but when I look at her, when she's like this that anger goes away.

Jennie held my hand pulling me close to her I move a strand of her hair behind her ear so I can see her face.

Lisa: it's ok jen just don't listen to what people say.

Jennie: maybe I just get jealous with the idea you touching someone who isn't me

Jennie says looking down at our hands and playing with my fingers.

I lifted her head up by her chin with my free hand and placed my lips on hers. Luckily she didn't push me away. She still loves me.

Few moments Later we pulled away and Jennie shyly smiles at me while blushing.

Lisa: how about I take you out tonight Jennie Kim.

Jennie: you're really asking your ex out on a date

Lisa: nope I would never ask an ex out on a date

Jennie looks at me with confusion

Lisa: I'm asking my soulmate out on a date

Jennie giggles at me playfully pushing me still holding onto my hand.

Jennie: pick me up at 6

I smile down at Jennie and pecked her lips

Guess our breakup didn't last long.

///////////////

💭💭