Chapter 13

Vanoss’ Pov

“well done Wildcat” Terroriser huffed.

“yeah man he was a nice guy!” Nogla yelled getting up and walking away. Lui glanced at Nogla with a frown.

“Why? you guys think Evans going to magically let him in the gang, He is Psychotic!” Tyler growled at the two Irish men.

“I was” I muttered.

“what was that? I swear you just said the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard” Tyler snapped.

“I said I was going to ask if he wanted to join the gang, his skillful and he gets on with everyone except you, and he saved my ass” I said standing up and walking towards Tyler.

“oh please, I can't be the only one who doesn't want him here” Tyler said looking around at the gang. Everyone just stared at him with frowns.

“fuck you guys then, invite him to the gang, I don't care” Tyler went off with a huff and walked to his room.

“that's what I was going to do today before you pissed him off!” I yelled back.

“how are we meant to find him?” Craig sighed.

“I guess we could try searching around, or we could call Scarlet and Victor?” Lui suggested.

“that's not half bad, Craig go get Tyler's phone” I ordered.

“why me!?” Craig argued back.

“you're the only one he won't snap at” Terroriser said patting his back.

“fine” Craig huffed.

Not even two minutes later did he return with the phone in his hand. He handed it to me and I flicked through to Scarlets number. I pressed the call button and it rang for a couple of seconds.

“who is it and what the fuck do you want!” she screamed down the phone.

“it's vanoss” I said pulling the phone away from my ear. Christ this girl was loud.

“what do you want!? If you going to use Delirious as bait to try and capture me your wrong owlboy!” she huffed.

“no, I just wanted to know if he has contacted you within the last 20 minutes”

“no he hasn't, he doesn't have a phone”

“well that's inconvenient” I sighed.

“yeah it is, the man is known to going off radar, can never get into contact with him. I don't even know where he lives or if he has a house!” Scarlet complained in a whiny voice.

“never asked him that actually, thanks anyway” I said as Scarlet let out a yawn.

“no bother owl boy, smell ya later” and then she hung up. I handed the phone back to Craig who frowned.

“well she has no clue where he is” I huffed out.

“maybe he'll be on the building we first found him at?” Lui said as we watched Craig trail to Tyler's room.

“I'm going to get dressed and check!” I said as I hurried off to my room.

I threw on the nearest pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I then slipped my feet into my trainers. I grabbed my jacket and keys and legged it out the door rushing passed the gang and into the garage.

After arriving at the building I climbed up the rusty ladder provided. Upon reaching the top I saw the now familiar man. He was sat, glancing over the ledge. As I neared closer to him, his shoulders tensed.

“what?” he questioned. He was using the same tone he first greeted me with. It was less than a week ago. 6 days to be exact.

“come back to the apartment”

“no”

“why not?”

“because I don't want to be around Wildcat, his going to end up getting himself killed” he huffed out. He refused to turn around and meet my eyes.

“how is he going to get himself killed?” I questioned as I decided to sit next to him. I sat close to him invading his bubble, I almost expected him to move way but he didn't, instead he brushed his knee against mine.

“I'm sick Vanoss, you and everyone in that apartment knows it. I can't control myself, especially if I'm feeling angry or sad” he sounded heart broken. I never realised how much a condition can affect you and your life.

“I don't care if you're sick. I want you to join our gang” I said nudging him. Blue eyes finally met mine, those blue orbs looking brighter than ever in the sun. His whole body had lifted up and a smile replaced his poker face.

“what about wildcat?” he mumbled suddenly slouching again.

“hey if you end up stabbing him, hopefully in the arm or something, then he'll have learned his lesson” I said and he chuckled with a shake of his head.

“so what do you say?”

“please and thanks?”

“no you idiot” i laughed his chuckling following along.

“yes I'll join you and your stupid gang” he said with a smile tugging at his lips.

“ay! Let's go get a drink to celebrate” I said standing up suddenly. I gave him my hand, to which he took.

“shouldn't we celebrate with the rest of the gang?” he questioned pulling himself up.

“nah, fuck them” I chuckled as we walked to the ladder.

“if you say so” he said as he followed closely behind me.