(36) piscine

sorry for the delay, I just got back home! Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

After the sweetest victory, the cheer team had retreated to take celebratory naps

After the sweetest victory, the cheer team had retreated to take celebratory naps. We were drained from the practices, set ups, and cheering. I wanted nothing more than to shower and sleep. But surprisingly after my too long shower, I wasn't sleepy.

"Graham, you finished yet? I too, would like to shower." MJ sarcastically remarked as I emerged from the steam filled room. Daisy was lounging on my bed, freshly showered and reading some magazine.

As I went towards my bed, I looked at the cover. "Hey, that's me." I casually remarked, hopping onto the fluffy white duvet. MJ yawned loudly, and slammed the door to the bathroom.

"Don't mind her, after games she gets too cranky and sleepy."

"Oh after hanging out with her after practices and study sessions, I know." I went next to Daisy to see the magazine she was reading. "What's the article about?"

"You and Clark." Daisy flipped the magazine to show me the article, a large grainy picture of me and Clark in Zurich acting as the main focus point.

"The media still is unsure of your relationship." Daisy summarized the gist of the article "The whole school isn't, but outside of our little bubble you two are still a rumor."

I scanned through the words catching up on what Daisy had said. "Eh, it's not too important for the world to know. It's better to keep everything on the down low anyways. I'd rather not have this relationship broadcasted constantly."

"Oh yeah, of course! That's completely reasonable!"

The bathroom door swung open, revealing MJ. What had it been, like five minutes?

I narrowed my eyes at the girl who had her red hair wrapped in a towel. "Did you even shower?"

"Of course I did!" MJ waved me off, coming to join us. "But unlike you dearest Blakely, I don't spend four hours in the shower."

"Psh, not four hours. Maybe one..."

"Anyways, what are we talking about?" MJ sat on my bed, crossing her legs to leave space for us.

"Clark and Blake's relationship." Daisy answered.

I hugged my knees to my chest, and nodded at MJ. "That's about right, we have a magazine feature it seems."

"Ooh, fun. But I don't care about magazines, I wanna hear the details from you."

Details? I hardly think that our relationship was that interesting, not only for MJ and Daisy but also for the world. I mean Clark and I were what I would think to be as normal, we did somewhat normal things like watch movies, play cards, and get coffee.

"Okay, what do you wanna know?" I relented, pursing my lips slightly.

"Well... what's he like. I mean is he any different with the guys than with you?" Daisy tilted her head, a curious look on her face.