29.) Gift of Giving

KINGSTON
September 3rd

Rolling over in bed, Renae cut her alarm off and laid with her face in the pillow for a second.

Glancing at the time on the cable box, seeing that it was only 7 am, she slowly got up.

She had plans for tonight but wanted to give King an early gift this morning.

Looking over at him, she smiled to herself at how cute he were sleeping.

Sliding her feet inside her slippers, she pulled her hair up and wrapped it around into a bun.

Grabbing her bonnet, she headed into the bathroom to get her routine started.

She's been going over this for the past four days and now that the day was finally here, she was even more nervous.

While in the shower, she coached herself on what to do and what not to do.

Thinking back to a few videos she watched, she shook the thoughts from her head.

This was something she always vowed to never do no matter what, but here she was thinking of doing the unspeakable.

Once she finished showering and doing some thinking, she took a moment to ask the Lord to forgive for the many unholy things she knew she had plans on doing for the day.

After brushing her teeth, she let her wet hair flow freely.

Putting on the pearl pink, silk robe, she headed back inside the room and stared at a sleeping King.

It was going on 8:30 and her nerves were through the roof.

"Dance then the finisher." She mumbled rubbing her hands together.

"You can do this." She coached walking out the room, taking slow deep breaths, she shook the negative thoughts from her head as she paced the hallway back and forth.

"I can do this." She repeated over and over.

She felt as if she were about to go out on stage and perform in front of 4 thousand people.

What if she messed up?

What if he didn't like it?

What if he stopped her?

All the things that could go wrong, she thought of.

"Ok... ok." She mumbled heading back inside the room.

Running her fingers through her damp hair, she took a deep breath and picked up her phone.

Clicking play on Skylar Grey's Words she walked over and shook King.

Watching him stir slightly, she closed her eyes and took a step back.

The routine that she had planned had to change after the kidnapping.

She just hoped he liked this one.

Hearing the music, King opened his eyes and looked around.

Sitting up, he watched as Renae danced.