A special place in the heart

Hey you guys

This OS is for my meera di

This is from the scene where Mitali tells Avni to leave

As Avni was about to leave, a voice stopped her.

Mitali: Avni!

Avni rolled her eyes and took a breath: Yes Mitali

Mitali: Listen this May sound harsh but it's the truth. I think you need to not visit Khanna Mansion anymore.

Avni then became a loss at words. She was being kicked out by the one place where she considered family. She found her perfect family here and now just lost it.

Avni: But why?

Mitali: Look Avni, me and Neil are going to get married(Avni flinched at those words) and we need some time with Mowgli so he can accept me as his new mom

Avni: Kya? What did you say?

Mitali: I said what needed to be stated. Mowgli needs to spend time with me and Neil as we are his family and I will be his new mom. You won't have any role in his life anymore

Hearing those words rose anger in Avni. She put her hand in front of Mitali face and yelled

Avni: Mitali! Don't you dare even try to kick me out of my sons life. He is my son and will always be my son. I am his mom and will always be his mom. If you want to be included in his life, you must make a special place in his heart. My three Maa's made a special place in my heart and they never took anyone role.

Mitali: Per Avni, how will Mowgli accept me as his mom if you are always going to be there. He is going to see Neil as his Father and you as his mother

Avni: Because that's the truth! No matter what you do to change it, the truth is the truth. And listen one thing more carefully. If my son is sick and he needs me then even god can't stop me from coming to him at all!

Mitali: Wah Avni! What a great mom you are. First you are illegitimate and you are making your son one! Raising him without a father!

Avni then just left from there with tears in her eyes while someone saw this.

Later at the dinner table, everyone was sitting with Bebe at the head with Prakash and Neil on one side and Shweta on the other side. Mitali was about to sit beside Neil but Mowgli took her spot. She fumed and sat next to Shweta.

Shweta: Bebe did you know that Mitali made all the food today! She is a great cook isn't she?

Bebe: I think we all saw that yesterday

Mitali frowned as Bebe was upset with her. Bebe felt that Mitali did wrong by doing DVM drama with Avni for Neil. She felt like she was being selfish for herself and didn't think about her friend.

Mitali: Par Bebe, I didn't know about Mowgli allergy.

Bebe: If you are going to be a part of his life, it's your responsibility to know. You should've asked Avni as Tillu here is irresponsible.

Neil looked down. He felt upset about what happened yesterday and still wanted to make it up for yesterday.

Neil: Hey tiger, can I help you with homework?

Mowgli: I'm already done Papa.

Prakash: Wah Mowgli, you are a smart boy

Mowgli nodded: And did you know what Dadu! I am one year ahead in this new school than I am in Kashid.