part 45

Lets eat on one plate and see what you eat.. sure.

It is fun sharing and fighting.

But still somewhere inside me there is some doubt about his attitude and behaviour?

Next morning he left office early and i am so bored beeing alone so i thought to check all the rooms in the house.

I saw few rooms locked probably since years there is lot of dust and webs over it.

I called for Mary to ask. Madam sir doesn't like the stuff there so its locked. If he doesn't like why to keep ? Just throw them off. I am not sure madam.

I am curious about the rooms but .. i dont know about him.

What?

I dont know anything about him and i am engaged. Why dint i think about this before?

Does he have a dark past or something i need to know. Will it hurt me? Or will it be something misterious?

Let me ask him when he comes back. I think i need to continue with my job. From tomorrow i will go..

I started to prepare some salad. Mary constantly stopped me and requested me not to do any work in the kitchen.

Its pretty late in the night but he dint return home i am so sleepy so i had my dinner and slept.

I wokeup with someone screaming my name on top of their lungs. I am too drowsy to understand who is it but it clicked me instantly thats its no one else than M. Williams.

Is he drunk or what ? Why is he behaving like that. I moved the covers and entered the living room to see Mr. Willims in a disgusting state. He smells of alcohol.

What is wrong with him?

Why is he behaving like this?

I never touched you , i never forced you to do anything.

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

i took him into the bathroom and helped him into the shower. He pulled me into a hug and started to kiss my neck.

Mr. Willims stop you are drunk and not in your senses. Why cant you be mine right now?  I want you now. I tried to push him and he pulled me more towards him. He started to kiss down my neck. I am loosing control as he slid his hand into my dress.

His grip is so tight. Mr. Willims you are hurting me, then dont resist it will be easy for you and me.

No.. you are drunk.. please this is not the time. Try to understand. He undressed himself with one hand and hold me tight with another its so difficult for me to move. If i try to move his grip goes more tight and i wimpered in pain.

He dint move. His hands were getting into my dress. Stop.. stop please. You are forcing me and hurting me. I pushed him all with my force still he dint move and he is ..trying to