3

"Good morning Mr.Hunt.You have a meeting with Canadian investors at eleven then interview for the new post. Marriage counseling at four tailing dinner with Mrs.Alexia at seven."I finished.

"Get the conference hall ready."He ordered still not acknowledging my presence.

"Yes sir."I nodded.

I knew the Canadian investors were very important to Xavier. He had been trying to crack the deal with them since forever and this was the very first they recognized us.

If everything went well this contract could bring a good amount of fortune in Hunt industries.

When the clock struck eleven Xavier was getting ready for the meeting.I could feel his anxiety and I had to do something to console him.

"Mr.Hunt."I called him

"What?"He half yelled looking straight to my eyes.

"Umm All the best I know you can do this well.I'm rooting on you."I said while fixing his crooked tie.

He was looking at my eyes as if looking straight to my soul.I was in search of a curtain to stop this vulnerability. I was mesmerized by his aura.

Breaking the contact he made his way to the conference room.
"Good morning gentlemen I am Xavier Hunt.CEO of Hunt industries.I welcome you all and convey my hundred percent transparency throughout the meeting and further deals."

Xavier went like lion in the conference room and kept his claws all over the places.

He undoubtedly was the king that knew his potentiality but always silent and saint.

This is one of the reason I fell for him.

"The deal is yours, Mr.Hunt."One of the members summoned the meeting finally bringing the brightest smile on Xavier's face.

When he is happy I'm double happy.

"Thank you Mr.Miller.We can start on the paperwork by today and draw the contract two weeks from now following celebration party."Xavier extended his hand.

"Sure."Mr.Miller smiled.

When everybody made their way out of the room I was fixing the papers and memo suddenly a hug engulfed me.
"Thank you for your support,"Xavier said while hugging me tightly.

"You know it was piece of a cake for you."I patted his back.

"I was nervous Bela truly nervous. My hands were shaking but your moral support always works like magic to me. You are a miracle to me."He kissed my forehead making me close my eyes.

"Treat the fairy lunch if you really want,"I smirked.

"Yes, why not."He laughed along with me.