Blackpink House. #80.

A/N: Oh dear lord here we go...
Lots and lots of 🔞

Chaeyoung let out a deep breath and shook her arms out with a shake of her head

"You can do this. You got this. It's just a chair..." Chaeyoung pep talks herself. "Come on now, just move very, very slowly..." she eases herself lower and lower.

What she didn't know was that Jennie was watching with narrowed eyes, leaning against the door frame to the kitchen.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." Chaeyoung hisses the whole way down. Once she stiffly makes it into the chair she let's out a long sigh of relief. "Okay...now we just have to not move for the next two hours." She nods to herself. "I can do that."

"You dirty little bitch." Jennie loudly places her mug onto the table making Chaeyoung flinch.

"What?"

"You have a sore hoo haw." Jennie motions downwards.

"..." Chaeyoung looks at her like she's lost her damn mind. "Did you just call my vagina a hoo haw?"

"I'm asking the questions here!" Jennie slams her hand on the table silencing Chaeyoung. "So, is it true?"

Chaeyoung clears her throat, ignoring the steady heat making its way onto her neck and cheeks. "No. Of course not."

"Oh really?" Jennie raises a suspicious brow.

"Yes, really." Chaeyoung looks away nervously.

"Then why don't you go ahead and cross your legs?" Jennie challenges crossing her arms.

Chaeyoung swallows thickly. "Cross my legs?"

"Mhm." Jennie smiles satisfyingly.

"I mean, of course I can do that." Chaeyoung forces a smile. "Just let me um...lift this leg..." she picks up her leg with her hands. "And just..." trying not to grimace too hard she plops it down on top of her opposite thigh. "There. All...b-better." It comes out high pitched and squeakier than anticipated.

Her groin was throbbing in protest demanding her to uncross and to do it now.

She shifts uncomfortably under Jennie's gaze.

Leaning her hands onto the table Jennie gets closer to her. "You can't fool me Park Chaeyoung. I know that face. I invented that face. That's the, 'I had sex all night long and now everything hurts' face."

"I-It's fine. I swear."

"Hm. So if I wear to, oh I don't know...ask you to uncross your legs, you could?"

"...yes." Chaeyoung nods nervously. "I'll just, slowly..." she lets out a small whimper biting her lip to be quiet. "Uncross."

Jennie walks over to the freezer and pulls out a bag of frozen peas. She tosses them over at Chaeyoung.