Part 21

Chapter 21

" Running away are we ?" Kai smirked, making her jump. " what do you want ?" Arvi said, annoyed. " look I don't have energy or will to argue with you at the moment I am already drained, " Arvi said as she started walking away " what ?" She asked annoyed as Kai followed her.

" oh my my look who we have here? am I dreaming ??" the voice distracted the duo, Arvi felt shock run through her body as she turned to see who it was " Brooklyn?" She whispered to herself " so you do remember me, I am touched. " Brooklyn said his voice dripping with sarcasm " what do you want ?" Arvi said finally " what do I want ? seriously what do I want ?? " Brooklyn said as he pulled her close clutching her wrist " Woah tiger!! why don't we stop right there." Kai said calmly as he pulled Arvi from his grip and stood between them, Brooklyn took back for a moment but smirked gaining his composure " oh look, you got yourself a boyfriend." He said looking at Kai and then Arvi.

"Let's just go Kai." Arvi said pulling Kai away from Brooklyn "She will leave you too, mark my words. " Brooklyn whispered in Kai's ears before he could leave. "Wait." Kai finally said as Arvi kept on going pulling him with herself. "I said stop!! " he yelled, making her stop suddenly.

" I will just go back, you can come with the team after the party is over ok ?" Arvi said, " you are going nowhere, not before I get my questions answered." Kai said, pulling her back. " it's really cold out here, I will freeze." Arvi said ignoring Kai completely to which he left her hand and started unbuttoning his coat "wh...what are you doing ?" Arvi asked as he removed his coat.

"Here." he said as he wrapped his coat around her frame making her eyes widen in shock. "Let's sit over there." Kai said dragging her to the bench, " now you will answer me, I am giving you a chance, to tell the truth by yourself, you know I got my ways I will know it either you want it or not, it will be better if you are honest with me," He said as they sat on the bench looking at her.

"Fine. what you want to know ?" she sighed. " well a lot of things but for beginners who was that guy???" Kai asked, " He is Brooklyn, I know him from Asylum we used to be friends before they took me away." She replied calmly.

"took you away ?" He asked, " yeah, for some special training, he just got mad but I had no choice. He just doesn't want to understand that it was not my wish to go away." Arvi said looking away. " How do you know Maya ?"Kai asked, " well we are childhood friends when I was back in India we used to be together, you see I was sent to Asylum then but she isn't mad at me but Brooklyn, I don't understand." Arvi shook her head in disbelief.

"why were you sent to Asylum ?" Kai asked, " okay so let it me start from the beginning, I am an orphan so I grew up in an orphanage and I was pretty gifted with blading so I was selected for a training camp , I still remember how happy and excited I was, I never thought it will be a nightmare it was no training camp, I was sent to an asylum where I met Brooklyn finally when I got adjusted and accepted my fate it just got worse, I was sent for special training but I was more of a lab rat..." Arvi continued " is that why your bit beast is trapped inside your body ?" Kai said, finding it hard to control his mouth to which Arvi looked at him shocked, her eyes widen and face going pale.

" wh..what a..what are you talking about ?? how can that happen!!" She tried to chuckle looking away Kai extended his hand cupping her face and made her look at him "Don't lie to me." He said in his normal cold voice. " I can see your eyes changing color, I have felt your body radiating heat of Fawks and even your hair... I know how to put up pieces together." Kai said looking straight into her eyes which started to water.