o n e

Laying on your bed with your medium-lengthed hair spread all over the mattress, you feel a buzz tingling along your body.

You look beside you and notice that your phone is ringing.

You lazily stretch your arms out to reach for the phone and successfully bring the phone closer with the tips of your finger and grab it, smiling at your victory.

You look at the phone and notice that your best friend and only friend is calling you. He usually never calls at this time because he would be at the part-time job that he chose to do for extra credit for a university.

You happily answer once you notice the Caller ID that lights up on the screen of your phone.

"Hey, I need to come over! I have something to talk to you about." Jungkook says through the line, you hear a few voices in the background but ignore it.

"Don't you have school?" you sit up, legs crossed.

"Something happened, I just need to talk to you, I'll be over soon."

"Alright, I guess, see you." your tone is confused, but you're just worried now.

It wasn't his usual deep voice. He sounded nervous or at least you think he did.

"Well, I guess he's coming over." you sigh, now you actually have to get out of bed.

I was comfortable, damn.

You stand up on the tip of your toes and let your arms swing back and forth as you yawn, stretching your body.

You walk over to the mirror and observe the messy state you're in from laying on the bed almost all day, you admire how your hair could possibly shape itself to look like a birds nest.

It's just getting fun to wake up every morning and see what you look like after hours of slumber, you definitely don't look like a human.

On the mirror, a photo of you and your friend sticks into the frame, why do you still have that there?

It gives you memories of the friendship you once had, one that will never come back.

That friend was called Seoyeon, you miss her but hate her at the same time. You were friends for the longest time, the best times.

Unfortunately, to her, it wasn't special enough. She chose popularity over you after starting senior year.

Although you miss her, you will never be able to forgive her, even if she ever decides to own up to it.

That's when you met the amazing Jeon Jungkook.

He is now your best friend.

That day Seoyeon had publicly, in front of everyone in the cafeteria, thrown your friendship away.

To avoid embarrassment, you walked out without a word, you walked out into the hall and let your tears flow until there weren't any left.

Jungkook was one of the many who witnessed how Seoyeon ended your friendship, she ended it with her dumb excuse which was "Trying to find people who suit her more".

He followed you to the hallway and just embraced you in his arms, despite the fact that you didn't know him at all before that.

You remember being confused, and slightly pushing him away, looking at him confused.

All he did was give you a smile and say "Just to make you feel better."

Ever since then, you've grown closer than ever, growing to be the closest of friends.