Never Trust Guys In Ties

look at that. i actually updated. ;P

Chapter Eleven-Never Trust Guys In Ties

This is much worse than Stinky.

As I’m staring down at the tiny little bugger, Mitch comes strolling in. He’s wearing his signature sleek tux with dark sunglasses covering up his eyes. His horse colored hair is stuck all the way up but you can hardly tell he put loads of gel in it.

“Bart, my boy,” He heartily laughs, “what seems to be the problem?”

“Ah, nothing much, you know, just a dead bunny with fang marks in his neck…see, no biggie…”

His smile slips off his face. “What?”

I motion to the bunny. “Look for yourself.”

Mitch whips off his sunglasses to inspect the rabbit. After a thorough examination, he gazes at me intently. “Bart…” He trails off suspiciously. “…what did you do…”

I shake my head violently. “No, sir! I would never do this to an innocent, little bunny. But I think I know who would.”

“Who, my boy?”

“Barbie-I mean Ken. I think he’s a robot from Pluto who came here to Earth to suck up all blood from our planet.” I nod proudly at my idea. “I think you should fire him.”

Mitch ignores my insane reason. “Maybe it’s one of the guests…”

“Can’t we just check the cameras?”

“I don’t have cameras in the garden,” He sighs. “That’s the one place I thought I wouldn’t need them.”

Well, you were obviously wrong, old man. “What are we going to do then?”

“Nothing, for right now,” He sighs again. “If it happens again, then I’ll have to boost up some more security.”

Nodding my head, I agree. “I guess so…”

“Go, my boy. Don’t worry. We don’t even know if it was a…” He lowers his voice, “vampire. It could’ve been a snake. You never know.”

Frowning still, I make my way out of the garden and into the lobby. People are bustling around on this busy day. My eyes do a once over of the place; everybody seems normal. Kids crying because they’re hungry, stressed out parents just wanting to pass out, old people in chairs reading the newspaper, and guys in ties.

WHOA.

BACK UP THERE.

GUYS IN TIES?

My eyes flicker back over to the four men who look exactly alike. The only difference about them is their neatly, buzz trimmed hair. One has black hair, two have brown, and one has blonde. Shiny sunglasses cover their eyes and sleek black suits (even more expensive looking than Mitch’s) sculpt over their bodies. I give them the stink eye as their smooth black shoes walk over to check in.