Chapter five: No longer lost

Lilith was cheering on Luca and Darren, both climbing in a rope up to the top of a tree. She was one of the loudest in camp, knowing she was allowed to be loud, unlike some of the other boys. As she turned to Henry, she saw Ruffio pointing his spear at Henry. As she put up her hand, much like Peter used to with the boys, the boys looked at their princess, now completely silent. 

''So you're the kid pan had been looking for all this time?''

''Ask him.'' As Ruffio took a lead in a fight, Henry jumped back. ''Stop it!''

''Ruffio!'' Clearly, Ruffio had not seen his princess closing in on the two boys. He stopped the attack and bowed to her. 

''How is he going to handle Pan if he can't even take this?'' Motioning towards his spear he frowned at the lost girl in front of him. Yes, she was older, was Pan's ... girlfriend ... and was skilled with a sword, she no longer held any magic with her because of the cuff around her wrists. 

''He doesn't have to deal with Pan at all. I'll do that for him.'' Lilith stared back at him as she stuck her hand out. Luca, being closest to her, gave her his spear. Taking a lead in the fight, Ruffio charged at her. She rolled away from him in defense before holding it above her head. Pushing him off with her feet, standing up quickly as she ducked away from him once more.

He had trained, he was much quicker than she remembered, and much more fierce as well. Probably wanting to show off that he could beat the Dark Lilith in a combat. 

''Not bad.'' Everyone turned to see Peter leaning up to a tree, smirking as he watched Lily. ''Not bad at all, Tiger Lily.'' She sighed at the name, getting more and more frustrated by the second. ''Maybe you should let dear Henry try to beat Ruffio, how about it?'' Lillian shook her had as Henry already closed his eyes.

She watched as Henry's stick changed into a sword. ''What are you waiting for, go for it!'' Lillian watched in horror as Henry charged at Ruffio. Holding her breath as she wanted to yell for him to stop, but he was in too deep now.

As Henry hit Ruffio's cheek, Lilith watched as blood dripped from his wound. Henry quickly dropped the sword, apologizing to Ruffio. 

''Henry. You know what's so amazing about being a lost boy?'' Peter closed in on him, grabbing the sword and holding it out for him. ''You never apologize to anyone.'' Holding Henry's hand up in the air, the boys began to cheer again. Leaving Lily to watch her little brother in horror. 

As Peter appeared behind Hook, he called out. 

''Don't pull him up yet, I want to talk.'' He watched as Killian put down his rope. ''Alone.''

''What do you want?''

''To offer you a deal. Come back and work for me. Like the old days.'' Slowly creeping out of the shadow, he mentioned towards the island. 

''I don't miss the old days.'' 

''What if I were to offer you something very hard to come by?'' Transporting himself next to Killian, he breathed loudly. ''Passage off the Island.''

''Still not interested.''

''What if I were to sweeten the deal?You can take someone with you -- Emma.'' Pacing at the same spot, he held his hands behind his back, smirking at the captain. 

''Emma would never leave her son.'' Thinking about his next words, he shook his head as he turned to the boy in front of him. There was no way Killian could still involve Lilith into this somehow.

''She did once before.'' Smirking at the pirate, he crossed his arms. ''And you did that to Lily too.'' As he turned back to Hook again, he smirked, ''You can be there for her to pick up the pieces, there is no forgiving you with Lily, we both know that.'' Pacing around him as he choose his next words. ''We've known each other a very long time, Killian. We've done business before. And I think it is a perfect time to restart that relationship.''

''What if i'm not interested?''

''Of course you are. Because that's what I've always liked about you. You're good at surviving.''

''What do you want me to do?''

''Be my employee, do my dirty work. I'll let you know what work over time.'' Walking around him, he smirked. ''I want you to kill the prince before the poison does it. You remember what happened last time did you?'' Smirking as he hit the right spot, he walked around him. Lily got hurt the last time. 

Peter smirked as he disappeared again, leaving Killian alone with prince Charming. 

Lillian moved around camp, Henry ran towards her, grabbing her hand and pulling her away. 

''I need to talk to you.'' As his voice turned into a whisper, he smirked. ''My moms are here. Alongside Mary Margret, David and Hook. They are here to get us away from this.'' Lily smiled as she pulled him into a hug, whispering into his hair. 

''I told you ... Your family always finds each other.''

''Not my family Lillian. OUR family.'' She smiled, turning back to pan, she saw him playing his pipe. But for once, she was unable to hear it. 

Walking up to Killian, Peter crossed his arms. 

''You should have taken my deal.'' 

''It doesn't look like I need your help with Emma after all, mate.'' Smirking as he took another sip out of his flask with rum in it. 

''What, you think that kiss actually meant something?'' Peter scoffed at him, walking even closer towards the pirate, leaning up against a tree close to himself. 

''I do. I think it means she's finally starting to see me for the man I am.''

''What? A one-handed pirate with a drinking problem?'' Hook's face fell as Peter smirked at him. ''I'm no grown up, but I'm pretty sure that is less than appealing.'' 

''A man of honor.'' 

''So tell me -- what would a 'man of honor' like yourself do with a big, fat secret?''

''Uh ... well, that depends on what the secret is.''

''Baelfire. Neal. Whatever name he goes by these days. The guy Emma loves. Lily's brother. Henry's father. He is alive.'' Turning back to the pirate, he stepped away from the tree. ''That's not even the best part. He is here, can you believe it? I'm pretty sure Emma would love to know he is alive.'' Peter thought back of when Killian came in the way of Lily's and his relationship. ''But I know how it feels when someone comes in the way of a building romance.  So ... I'll leave it up to you .. to tell her or not.'' Walking away, he turned back. 

''Let's see what kind of man you really are. Mate.'' 

As Peter hung Baelfire's cage up, Lily was not far away. Watching both cages she had to catch her breath. Not just Neal was up there. But another girl was too. 

Woow! A lot has happened in this chapter. Peter and Lilith are crumbling away, why you may ask? Well, the short answer is: They don't trust each other anymore. Lily is too close to Henry for Peter's liking, and Lilith is angry at him for not telling her about Baelfire, the reason why Henry is on Neverland and putting a cuff on her. For someone like Lily, he is going to far. I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, follow and maybe even leave a theory/suggestion for my story. And I'll see you soon! 

-X Violets-library