31.) His & Hers

KINGSTON & RENAE
3:30 that afternoon

Coming back from talking with Jamel and Ty, King headed towards the room to see if Renae were up, only to see that she indeed were still sleep.

"That's dat knock out." He chuckled placing his keys on the dresser.

Turning over on her side, the sheets fell off of her body slightly giving King a view of her pussy.

Biting down on his lip, he looked down at his soldier and chuckled.

"I already know." He spoke looking back up at Nae as he started to come out of his clothes and crawled on bed.

Moving the sheets out the way, he slowly lifted her leg and eased himself inside her tight folds.

Throwing his head, he groaned.

"Fuck." He cursed pumping inside her slowly, feeling her become wetter by the second, he kept up the slow pace and placed her leg over his shoulder.

Whimpering, Renae eyes fluttered open.

Looking at him, he smirked picking up the pace.

"Keep going!" She cried out pushing herself into him trying to match his pace.

"Fuck." He cursed grabbing her legs and flipped him over.

Pulling her towards the edge, he lifted her up placing her legs over his shoulder.

Afraid, Renae sunk her nails into his shoulders as he began to impale her down on his swollen shaft furiously.

He's been wanting to feel her since he got up, but he had to resort to his hand and their flashbacks.

Never in a million years did he think he would fall in love with pussy the way he fell in love with hers.

It was like it called for him and without a fuss he came running... literally.

Like he belonged there.

"King!" She called throwing her head back as he went faster.

"King... oh fuck baby! Fuck!" She screamed holding on to him for dear life as her body began to shake.

"Fuckkkkk!" He growled pulling out of her slightly then slammed her down right on him.

Both cuming, he stumbled backwards but was sure to keep a hold on her.

Laying her back on the bed, he placed one foot on the bed and leaned down resting his forehead on hers as he began to give her death strokes.

Renae, liking this rougher side of him, began to buck her hips connecting with him.

His balls slapped against her ass, each time he rammed himself inside her.

Feeling her stomach knot up, she pulled his face down towards her and sucked on his lip as they came again.

Thinking this would be it, King showed her other wise when he grabbed her hands and held them above her head.