15. You Being Pregnant Preference

A/N: They're all aged 20+ in this so don't at me.

Chris Chambers
He would be over the moon as he always wanted to start a family, especially with you. He was scared to be a father but he wanted to prove he could be a better father than what his father was.

You saw the little red line on the stick "Shit, shit, shit!" you shouted, Chris came running up the stairs, you were convinced he tripped up a step. "Baby what is it, Y/N?" he stopped when he saw you sitting on the toilet. "Chris I'm pregnant." you said abruptly as you rested your head on your hand and handed him the stick "I'm sorry."
You looked up at him he had tears in his eyes and he was smiling at you "Y/N you're-we're going to be amazing parents, I love you.".

Gordie Lachance
He would be scared shitless as he didn't want to be a dead-beat father like his, he would be happy and absolutely terrified.

"Gordie, look at her" you said breath taken by the newborn baby girl in your arms. "Y/N...What happens if I'm like my father?". You looked at him "Gordie hold her please." he didn't want to argue so he held your daughter and he smiled, "See, you'll never be like him. I promise, I wouldn't let it happen.".

Teddy Duchamp
(Let's say Teddy's was accepted into the army)
You couldn't get hold of Teddy that easily as he was in Vietnam, you could only contact him through letters. (Basically you got pregnant whilst giving him his goodbye present ;) (wink wink).
You couldn't see his reaction but he was over the moon about it and couldn't wait to meet his kid when he got back.

"Duchamp, you got a letter!" the head solider gave it to him. "Betcha it's the girl ya crazy about. She probably finally gonna leave ya." the London solider smirked whilst chuckling, Teddy mumbled "Never in a million years." but what if you was, what if the letter was about that he thought. He opened the letter and took a deep breath and pulled it out and read through it before pounding the air with his fist, "She's pregnant!!! She's carrying my baby!!" he cheered.

Vern Tessio
Vern was happy but was nervous about everything you did or ate or anything. Vern didn't want anything to go wrong with his kid.

"Vern, if you don't let me eat my pickles I will personally kill you!" you moaned at him, "Y/N it might not be good!" he complained. You shot him a glare "My doctor said it's fine and so now move and get out my way. I want pickles!"
Vern then moved out the way and raised his hands in defeat.

Ace Merrill
He would act as if he didn't care but he was shit scared and nervous inside. He first of all denied the baby was his but then knew it was his and came knocking on your door apologising.

"Aceeeeee I want this one though." You and Ace were baby shopping and he was on a tight budget. He looked at the price tag and frowned "But Y/N look at this, this is cheaper.". You looked at Ace and held up the bear, "But Aceeeeeee baby, I want this one!" tears started to fill your eyes. "Oh God no, Y/N please don't cry. Fuck's sake I'll get you the god damn bear you happy now" you smiled and reached to kiss his cheek.

Eyeball Chambers
He would be ecstatic and so happy but really scared because he didn't want to end up like his drunk-like father.

"Eyeball...." you waddled up the stairs, you had been getting some peanut butter when your water broke. You managed to reach the top of the stairs when a contraction kicked in "Fucking hell shit ow!" you shouted, he was still asleep obviously. You managed to crawl into the room, and onto your bed, your water fluid was everywhere.
You got a pillow and whacked Eyeball round the head, he moaned and looked at you "What was that for!". You looked at him "Eyeball it's time." Eyeball rolled over for a second and then shot up, "Wait what!".

A/N
I honestly really liked this preference and enjoyed writing it a lot. I hope you feel the same about it. Anyway until next times :))
-Sofia