Chapter 2

(3rd Person)

The next day, (Y/N) sighed while holding onto the only thing he'd be taking with him to heaven: a single backpack filled with snacks, bottles of water, weights and some other necessities that weren't too important to mention. Of course, one member of his peerage was instantly not a fan of the things he decided to take with him.

Ravel: You do realise you'll be gone for a long, long time, right? What makes you think this amount of snacks and water will be enough.

(Y/N): I don't plan to share...

Ravel: Wonderful, but that still doesn't solve the problem! You're going into enemy territory and you only pack a few weights, snacks, water bottles and more of those stupid books!?

(Y/N): Hey, these books are fundamental to me, they help remind me of who I am...

Ravel: Uh-huh...

She looks at said books inside the bag, only to grow a deadpan expression when she sees the following: how to silently kill an angel, how to murder a redhead when no one's looking, how to be the ultimate dickhead and probably the most problematic of them all: How to kill the leader of Heaven with Evil Energy.

Ravel just stared at (Y/N) with a poker face, (Y/N) didn't even responding... not even when Ravel was slowly holding the final book up with handwriting on it that is similar to (Y/N)'s. He simply looked away, eyes twitching from Ravel's gaze, that was until the door slammed open.

Mira: I refuse!!!

(Y/N) + Ravel: Refuse what?

Mira: I refuse to let the Gremory succubus anywhere near you while I'm nowhere around to stop her from seducing you! Take me! Hide me somewhere I don't care, just make sure I'm nearby so I can beat some sense into that redhead when she tries that stupid seduction crap!

(Y/N): Mira... I'm perfectly capable of handling Gremory by myself...

At that sentence, both Mira and Ravel grew accusing gazes, that caused (Y/N) to look away once again as he was being silently reminded of the many times he gave in to Rias whenever she hugged him, held his arm... anything that had to do with physical contact.

(Y/N): Just as long as the bitch keeps her hands to herself...

Mira: That just means you can't fight her off alone! It's dangerous to go alone with her, so take me with you! I don't care how you do it!

(Y/N): Mira, even if I wanted to, you'd be found out in an instant, Michael may be graceful and kind... or so I've heard, but I doubt he'd be happy to use his sensory magic to find there was an extra devil with us. Look, I may hate the supernatural and I'll fight whenever I can, but I'm smart enough to know when to back off otherwise I'll die...

Ravel: Huh... and here I thought our king was just a guy blinded by his rage and hatred for devils...

(Y/N): If I was blinded by both I would've killed Gremory when she revived Asia, but I gotta say, thank god I didn't, after all, if I had killed Gremory I would've had not only her whole peerage on me, but the whole of the Underworld since she has an overprotective Brother who is one of four devil kings and basically commands the Underworld.

Ravel: Got that right...

(Y/N) zipped the backpack up, slinging it over his shoulders, and just in time as a familiar circle appeared right in his bedroom... there he saw Sirzechs appearing, a smile on his face while he wore his armour from the first time he met (Y/N).

Sirzechs: You're the last one to arrive, (Y/N), I figured my little sister wouldn't have the magic power to transport herself to Heaven along with others, so I already picked her up and she's waiting in Heaven.